24

I am dragged down into a dark room. They throw me on the floor and lock the cage shut. I didn't even realize I was in a cage until they closed it. The lights are turned on bright and make me wince, and they go over and strap Nick down to the table with leather strips encrusted with turquoise, and silver chains.

"Nick! Nick, no!" I exclaim.

"Shut up," Elara snaps. "Every time you talk, you will be adding more to his punishment."

I clamp my mouth shut. I stare at her as she walks over, picks up a knife, and slices into his arm. He screams. They laugh. He stops screaming and snarls at Elara.

"I hope you burn in hell," he snarls.

"I'm already there," Elara says. She grins and then turns to one of the other men in here, who's standing off to the side. The men bring over a large tub of icy cold water.

"Ready for a dunk?" one of the men asks.

"Bite me," he growls.

They unstrap him from the table and shove his head in the water. I scream and scream, smacking into the bars of the cage. One of the guys holding Nick underwater turns and grins at me.

Nick begins to thrash and struggle against the men, and he claws as his body begins to change into the vampire beast. But they yank his head free the moment he goes limp, and then they pump his chest to get the water out of his lungs.

Nick gasps and coughs.

"What are you feeling now, Regina? Think I'm a bully?" Elara says.

"Fuck you," I snap.

She nods. "I thought you'd say that."

She snaps her fingers again, and Nick is put in the water. Again and again they do this, then they chain him to a post.

"Last chance," Elara says to us.

"Go. To. Hell," Nick says.

"Please don't do this," I say.

"Too bad, so sad," she says.

They then bring out a metal whip. A silver one. I can smell and sense the silver there. I growl, and then I begin to change. I morph faster than I have in quite a long time and then I grab hold of the silver bars. It burns me, but I don't care. I need to get to him.

"No!" Elara says, and she cracks the whip. I hiss as I pull open the bars of the cage. I'm in my skinwalker form, and I tear open the cage. I scream and tear into the one man who I'd holding Nick in place.

I bite into the wendigo's arm and then tear it from his body. Blood gushes over the ground, and its pleasant smell flows over to me. Thing is, skinwalkers can have bloodlust too.

And I turn and look up as Other Regina walks in into the room. I tackle her to the ground and begin digging my claws into her chest. She screams and thrashed. I am soaked in her blood, my white skin is painted red.

"No. Leave her alone!" Elara cries.

"Then send us home." My voice is a feral sound. She is shaking and backs up, her eyes wide in fear. She then snaps her whip and it hits my chest. I scream and then everything goes black.