1.

ᴋɪᴍ ᴊɪsᴏᴏ | ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ

Kim Jisoo is the daughter of one of the most famous CEOs in Seoul.

She wasn't as perfect as her brother Seokjin.

Which made her the least favourite in the family according to her parents-- stepmom and dad.

She was a speck of dust when it came to identifying her because she never showed her face to many people. She always wears a hoodie to hide her face, unconcerned about what her family thinks of her because they only care about her ideal brother.

Don't get me wrong: she adores her brother just as much as she adores her chickens. Her parents are the only thing she doesn't like. It's as if she's the mistaken child they wished they'd never had. They treat her as if she were a speck of dust. Her brother was the only one who had ever looked after her. He was the only one who ever expressed affection and concern for her.

That was the only thing that kept her sane and safe > love.

until one day...

Seokjin and her got into a fight about who's going to devour the last piece of chicken left inside the KFC package.

I know it's stupid, but chicken is something she cherishes beyond everything else every day, and she doesn't share it with anyone except herself, with the exception of her older brother... but not today.

"It's fucking mine, I've claimed it since the beginning," she said as she shifted her gaze to him. Seokjin then chuckles with his windshield laugh, not grasping the situation seriously.

Who knew his sister would respond this way just for chicken.

"Take a chill pill, oh look! There's your dog." He says curving a smile when she falls for his joke, creasing her brows into a frown.

"Where?!" She exclaims, whirling around rapidly and bewildered in search of her dog, but all she finds is the sound of chomping behind her ears, which makes her clench her teeth.

"Mhmm, this is so good," Seokjin chuckled while devouring the last piece of chicken in success.

"I'm so going to kill you." She leaps on her brother, throwing a few punches before taking the plastic knife from the table, causing Seokjin to scream at the top of his lungs. [ ↴ ]

"YAHHH! ARE U REALLY TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

"YES, THIS WAS MINE AND U STOLE IT!"

"THIS BITCH IS CRAZY!"

"MUAHAHAHA!" She drew the knife close to his throat, and when he began to close his eyes and scream, she snatched the chicken from his grip and leapt into the air.

"VICTORY!" She yelled as she jumped up and down, and her brother took a few deep breaths before glaring at her lunatic little sister. [ ↴ ]

 [ ↴ ]