22.

After patiently waiting on his seat for the past 15 minutes. A phone finally rang causing him to immediately pick the call and shout. "SPEAK."

"We found a girl next to the Seoul train station, wearing hospital clothes-." before he could let the person talk any further. He bolted out of the hospital and went to his car to drive all the way to Seoul's train station.

He was wondering why and what she was doing there. Maybe her kidnappers tried to bring her to another country or maybe she was really awake and tried escaping.

The doctor did warn him that she might have tried escaping trying to find him or maybe had forgotten everything and was lost in her mind.

So thinking about that he sighed, ready to face her and hoping that she was just awake and not kidnapped which he was sure of it after receiving the call.

After all these days of suffering alone, everyone's prayers had been answered. He couldn't help but let out a tear of joy and relief.

"I'm coming, Jichu, soon you'll be in my arms, just don't try anything stupid."

JISOO POV

When I first blinked my eyes, the lights were so bright that it took me time to adjust... I thought I was in heaven and didn't make it to survive down on earth, but once my eyes first traveled to the window.

I realized I was still alive and breathing correctly. To make sure of that I pinched myself and once I react to it. I hissed. "Nope, I'm alive..." I breathed out with shaky hands. I can't believe I actually made it through...

I then walked to the window that caught my attention when I woke up and saw a big moon shining brightly was displayed in the beautiful dark sky.

Making me miss the atmosphere out there. I was also somehow feeling weird but I didn't know why.

So I wanted to take a spin around the area and take some air since I was missing the atmosphere out there. My body was somewhat energized. I didn't know how and why but It just did.

I also wondered how long I've been in here. I know I've been fighting for my life, even if I was nearly about to give up.

I kept going because I wanted to for one reason. I realized I haven't finished my mission, he was still in danger and I felt it that he still needed my help.

And now I can finally complete it knowing I survived after all the fighting and am still on earth. Making me think that God had yet given me another chance to save him. I was grateful for that.

Although my mind was giving me mixed signals. I wonder if he had found someone to love when I was gone because that would explain why I didn't see him when I woke up.

Then I guess It's better to be a faint memory to him than to destroy his happiness when he sees me. I mean we're frenemies after all and he should be enjoying his time with his partner.

Everything we did from the start was for the throne. He had probably found the one he loves when I was gone. And now is spending his time with her and taking his dad's place for the throne after getting married.

I sighed, as I pushed the thought aside I was still weak but I just kept on walking from there. I just needed to breathe outside instead of being all caged up in the same spot where I've been lying in for god knows how long.

It's hard to say that I still really loved and missed him but I guess we weren't meant to be. I should be happy that he had found love and isn't wasting his time on me...

After walking for a while, I let myself be welcomed by the cold wind. I brushed my shoulders to keep them warm and looked up at the sky while squinting my eyes as the sky was dark but the moon still shined brightly through my eyes.