31.

"So how was it?" asked Jennie on the phone as Jisoo rolled her eyes at her dongsaeng's question.

She definitely didn't want to spill out the details as she felt a bit shy to do so. In fact, she didn't know how to utter out the appropriate words to assemble a phrase.

"What?" she uttered, earning a sigh from the other line.

Jennie was eagerly waiting for her elder's reply ever since she had given out the details about what to do on her first night.

But as her unnie was taking her time to respond, it slowly made her lose patience as time passed by.

"I said how was it?" she inquired once again, making Jisoo's palms sweaty and look in front of her.

She was inside a public bathroom hiding from everyone who was currently partying.

She wasn't much of a party type but since it was Taehyung's birthday, she had to be there.

Although right now she's taking a break from partying and standing inside a public bathroom to have a little chat with Jennie, and right before she could reply someone had entered the scene causing her to flinch and quickly end the call.

"Uh Jennie, I have to go."

"But-."

Ending the conversation, she held onto her phone and observed the familiar lady in front of her.

She frowned and examined her. The girl was panting as if she just ran a marathon.

She looked all messy and sweaty with the tight-fitting partying dress she wore, giving out some weird signals to Jisoo's curiosity.

"Are you alright?" she asked out of concern, the girl held onto the door when catching her breath and nodded slowly before adjusting her dress down correctly.

"Y-yeah, thanks for asking. I was just running away from this creep."

"Creep?"

"Yeah, I was on the dance floor at this party and just then a guy came up to me and tried harassing me."

"That's horrible."

"I know but he's gone now so I'm safe... and hold on, I think I've seen you somewhere," said the girl as she approached Jisoo with a curious gaze.

"Yeah same, I'm unsure but do you work here at the hotel and served me food this morning?"

"Hahah... no..." the girl stated awkwardly making Jisoo scowl at her and think.

"That servant really did look like you, anyways maybe I'm mistaking."

"Y-yeah you probably are but that's alright anyways I'm Jieun by the way" she handed a hand to shake.

Jisoo hesitantly shook her hand with hers and smiled awkwardly as this scene felt a bit off.

She felt suspicious of something but didn't want to act like it.

"I'm Jisoo, also known as Taehyung's wife," she chuckled dryly when seeing the girl smile a bit oddly after hearing her statement and nod.

"Nice meeting you, it must be great to have him as your husband," she said with a faint smile causing Jisoo to catch on with her change of attitude.

Also spotting something shiny in her dress pocket, but shrugged it off and gulped down the lump in her throat.

"Yeah... it really is, anyways see you around, my husband must be waiting for me," she said before heading out and feeling weirded out by the girl's behavior towards her.