36.

Right after a few days passed. Jisoo, at last, had the opportunity to be released from the hospital. As upbeat as she was to get up. She recalled Taesoo wasn't anywhere near and was with her mother and Seokjin.

They were continually dealing with her, obviously, Taehyung's mom was consistently close as was Taehyung.

Although even if they weren't there right next to her. Jisoo snatched her phone and dialed her husband's number. To get to know their whereabouts.

But before she could, she suddenly heard a manly voice in the hallway. No, it wasn't Taehyung's. It was a voice that she hasn't long heard for a year now.

It was her father's. She queried what he was doing here, after all this time. Her marriage was done without him. He took his step wife's side and successfully turned her in jail. Countless things later, he set out to appear at this private hospital, claimed by her better half.

But why? That was what was pestering her. What was he doing here after the entirety of the agony he had caused her? For what reason hasn't he come more anon? Now that her life was exemplary.

In the same way, as she was going to venture out of the room she remained days in. The entryway opened to his face. She did not want to perceive him. However, that wasn't the motivation to not allow him to explain himself.

Notwithstanding the fact that his acts were unpardonable, it is possible there was an explanation for it. She believed, even after all he had done to her there was, in any event, an indication of hope.

He was her biological father after all. It wasn't easy to let someone who has the same blood as she just disappears from her memories. By the end of the day, he was still connected to her in some way. Regardless of the amount, she despites it.

"Jisoo-."

"Why? Why are you here? After a year? A year!" she gazed toward him with the most disturbing face ever, which consequently came about, her dad to look blameworthy while recalling his past acts.

"I... don't know. Maybe I was too drawn by the fact that I let my own daughter suffer for too long and just couldn't handle it anymore. I had realized that your stepmom had manipulated me into doing cruel things, right after that one phone call she made not very long ago."

She just stood calmly, regardless of whether her mom had advised her of the backstory of what occurred. She needed to ensure he wasn't lying and made sure he'd recount his side of the story.

"I know you've gone through a lot, because of me not believing you. I know that a sorry may not fix everything. I know that you don't want to see me. But if I could turn back time and fix my previous mistakes I would."

"Why... are you telling me all this?"

"Because I was a fool all this time. I recently found your stepmom's diary. As skeptical as it sounds, she had it all planned out."

"What do you mean?"

"She was obsessed with me since the beginning. She had planned to destroy my marriage with your mother. Which she did after threatening to kill you if she didn't leave. I always loved her, but she left after giving birth to you. She knew your mother had a weak mind. I was aware of it too, but I never really thought about it, that is after reading her diary. I... I don't even know where your mother is..."

He murmured the last part which made Jisoo swallow down the salivation down her throat and motion him to sit on one of the couch here while she sat on the bed far across him.

"So... you're not aware of where she is?" she got some information about his insight. Be that as it may, he shook his head accordingly which caused her to inhale out the hair she didn't have a clue how long she was holding in.