17.

Jisoo who was walking interminably with filled thoughts was thinking about Taehyung whilst holding hands with Jimin. He on the other hand caught the weird behaviour of hers and thought about breaking the ice between her and ask her what's up.

"Hey, you good?" he said raising an eyebrow whilst staring at her blank face who's daggered at the ground. She snapped out of her mind and nodded in reassurance not knowing at what she just nodded to and pretended to be understanding.

"Why aren't you talking then? Cat got your tongue?" he asked out of the blue, which caused her to chuckle and shook her head in disagreement.

"Nope...I'm just thinking if this is really the right way to realize his true feelings about me not like he has any..." she whispered the last part which got him to knit his eyebrows together as confusion filled his expressions.

"What was that you said a little lower?" she sighed as she stood quiet at the thought of letting it out or not but seeing him being dumbfounded made her say it.

"I seriously think he doesn't have any feelings for me," she said with a blank tone which led them both to stop on their tracks watching each other from an eye to another.

Jimin then chuckled as he cut the eyesight by gazing at the floor and then looked back into her eyes who were full of certainty by her remark about Taehyung.

"I've been his best friend for so long, I don't think I can go wrong with this, I'm sure of it he's head over heels for you... I mean who wouldn't?" he whispered the last part and winked at her with a bright smile.

She then smiled back at him whilst feeling a bit convinced but still a bit hesitant not knowing what to believe but just shrugged it off and went along with his statement that seemed trustworthy.

"I guess you could say that since you've been with him longer than I, so maybe it'll take me more time to realize it" she gazed at the corner with a small smile as Jimin took his hands in hers before continuing on their pats.

"Indeed you're correct, miss chu" he kissed the back of his hand which caught her off guard and gaze at him but that's what got her even more confused than she already was. He wasn't looking at her but instead at an angered Taehyung who was fed up with everything at the moment.

"Where are you guys going holding hands?" asked Taehyung with a type of tone that showed a hint of jealousy for Jimin but as for Jisoo, it showed nothing but him being his annoying stubborn self.

"Taking her to her work, obviously" replied Jimin, with a smirk leading Taehyung to roll his eyes out of irritation finding them two walking to work together whilst holding hands.

"Why holding hands to work? Can't she walk by herself? Then let me hold her!" he grasped her hand from him causing Jisoo to react in shock and then watching her hand being tossed around like a ball back and forward by them both as they'd pull it.

"ShE's mInE!"

"nO sHe's MinE!"

one shouted after another as they pulled her hand making her tired by every second. After a few seconds, she breathed out heavily as patience was failing her and then when it did her she sighed.

aISH i HaD EnOUgh!

"Shut y'all cracked drum heads, I'm not holding any of your hands!" she snaked her hand away and started walking on her own, irritated. The two boys being dumbfounded looked at her figure disappearing among the pedestrians and then look at each other with a competitive look.

"NO!" they shouted in unison and ran to hold one of her hands to walk alongside with her comparing which hand fits better in theirs.

"My hands are bigger than yours Jimin, see they fit perfectly with mine!"