23.

After a while, the sheriff was shocked and speechless seeing the footage/evidence in front of his eyes. It was the thing he wanted the most for decades now and he finally had it thanks to me.

"OH MY GOD! HOW THE FVCK DID YOU... WOW, YOU'RE SO INCREDIBLE MRS... MRS... I'm sorry what's your name?"

"Jisoo. Kim Jisoo," I said taking off my mask to show my face. He was taken away and looked at me in a shocking expression before he recollected his words to speak to me.

"Hold on... you and that kid with the others were somehow bailed out. I never understood how. Until now. But don't worry we won't hold you against for anything, you've instead made us catch the second-biggest criminal on earth and that's a big win. Thank you so much, Jisoo. Now we must report this to the local news once they're tracked in that specific location and we'll of course send thanks to you and make your name known for helping us big time. I'm quite shocked by all this. You're seriously incredible... I'm being honest with you really, you saved us, the world actually."

"It's not a problem... I should take my leave now... thank you for your time, sir" I was standing up to leave but the sheriff said something that had made me stop walking for a bit.

"But why? Why did you come to us with this? Not that I complain, just curious," he asked curiously. I smiled at the thought of who I'm doing this for and replied proudly.

"I did it for the safety of the one I love, that's all you need to know." I smiled and left the police department while putting my mask back on and hiding my face with the hood on.

I was proud of what I just did now, and can finally live in peace, knowing Taehyung is safe from his biggest enemy.

Now the whole city of Seoul will know about me leaking the evidence within a few hours after they catch Sehun and his gang. But before they can, I'll be gone by then and now all I had to do before leaving is to meet my mom and tell her my goodbyes.

"Let's get it!" I smiled and ran to her neighborhood to greet her for the last time and let her know about my whereabouts before doing so.

JISOO BIRTH MOM POV

When I saw my daughter standing at my door with a bright smile after doing what she desired the most. She hugged me and gave me her phone number before she left. I wasn't planning on leaving with her since I had something better to do in order for her to stay.

I knew I had to contact Seokjin for him to tell Taehyung about everything. I knew she was planning to leave Seoul after her plan, well not that she had told me specifically but she had told me it had something to do with Taehyung.

I can tell they're both hopelessly in love and I'm sure Taehyung is searching for her everywhere right now.

Living without the person you love and not being able to contact them for years is the hardest thing to ever suffer from. Especially when everything is a misunderstanding from the beginning.

So I couldn't let that happen to them as it had happened to me and after seeing his state the times he had visited her at the hospital when she laid in a coma, I could tell how much he loved her and hoped for this day.

I even heard he pursued her studies for her. This is why I love him for her and I can tell behind Jisoo's smile that she was hiding a hint of sadness. I think it's because she wasn't sure if he loved her back and maybe thinks he had found someone else.

I'm good at reading facial expressions because I'm a psychologist and to confirm that I'm right about my analysis. It's because I overheard one of Taehyung's friends talking over the phone when I was there to visit the hospital.