4.

It's been a week since the police's been looking for us, luckily we were in a safe place where no one could locate us.

The conversation my brother and I had the other day had been turned to dust.

For the good news Seokjin, secretly bailed us out in the smartest way possible he paid them from his anonymous account where no one could track him.

First, they disagreed and said they would only let me free but not those three but when he gave them twice the amount, they agreed.

I swear these people just care about money.

I was quite shocked that Seokjin even owned that much money, I didn't know he made that much from our father's business.

We may live in the same family, but I know nothing about them or about it that is ever since I was locked inside a jail for a month and I don't really care now.

I'm just happy that I was now living free, and not having to face 16 years in prison.

As for those three, they don't have to face a lifetime in jail. I still wonder what type of job they do that made them end up there.

Anyways, I shook that thought out of my mind and started wearing my uniform.

I was starting a new life from now on, first, by completing my studies and getting my diploma then finding a partner or a job and maybe who knows I'll start a family.

I really want to be a mother. It's been a dream of mine ever since my own mother left.

I want to be that mom that would give everything to her little ones --- the love that I didn't get when I was younger.

Anyways now that I've decided what to do in the future. There was just one thing that was making me uneasy well a little, to be honest.

Seokjin couldn't pay for my school tuition as he already wasted it to bail all of us out. So I tried one of these scholarship thing they were giving out online, and luckily I won.

Now he didn't need to pay for it, but the money from the scholarship was only held for 3 months of surviving and that's what's bugging me.

I know that after that, I'll have to pay on my own. so I finally decided to get myself a job right after my first day of school, to make things easier.

The thing is I hope they'll accept me if my face hasn't been exposed to the public.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo, you don't want to be late on your first day do you?" Seokjin yelled from downstairs, interrupting my thoughts.

I was still facing the mirror with my unfixed tie, I'm not used to wearing uniforms since I had always been indoors doing online schooling all senior year and never had to wear anything so professional before.

But not anymore, everything is now changed as I'm stepping into a new world.

Which would be a little difficult task for me because even at this age I couldn't even tie my own shoelaces, meaning I'm dumb and stupid and trying to get my life together even with so many untied knots.

I let that one slide too and went out of my room almost tripping on the way, but you know as karma has always been present in my life I ended up doing it anyway.

I swung my arms open before I could fall to the ground, but then felt arms around my waist preventing me from falling. the person was wearing long sleeves so I couldn't tell who they were.

I quickly turned around, quite disappointed but surprised. we were both wearing the same thing.

oh no...