24.

JISOO POV

Seconds turned into minutes where I felt lost after hearing the news. I was wondering if what I had done would really protect him from harm because I didn't really think about it since all I had thought about before doing it was just protecting him.

I sighed in relief, feeling a little happy but at the same time a little nostalgic that I couldn't meet him for the last time before I left Seoul. Although I knew I couldn't because he had to be happy now.

I smiled and reassured myself that from now on I should try to move on because I did my part and it was his partner's turn to take good care of him while I was away. I was about to take a small step forward but I stopped when I heard the station postpone their schedule.

"All the trains will take place within an hour," the speakers said. I then sighed and turned to sit on the nearest bench thinking I had an hour to sit here.

I took this time to reflect on every memory I made here.

Thinking through my head. I felt welcomed by the wind which sadly reminded me of my brother. I had not contacted him since waking up.

I wanted to ask him if he was doing alright and get some news from him. Even if my mom had told me that he had been better but still worried for me.

As his sister, I should always be there for him, but right now that I'm hurting inside and that him having alliances with Taehyung and everyone that I know. I didn't feel like contacting him until I'm out.

The reason would be that I don't want to meet Taehyung. I just want to know he's safe and happy and not the other way around because he had gone through so much.

I have never been in a relationship but loving someone and receiving hate/hurtful things from that person is the worst feeling that one can endure.

It makes me think of the old times where I had this friend, but sadly she's not here anymore which is why I'd tell myself I don't have any friends but Seokjin. Although he's my brother and we're blood so that doesn't really count.

Anyways, that girl harmed herself because she had learned that her boyfriend of many years had cheated on her with just a girl who only transferred for a week, and ever since I learned that my only friend was gone from the surface of earth.

I had promised myself to never let that happen to anyone, even if in this case was a little different since Taehyung didn't harm himself but he still got cheated on and that's what grew the anger in me and wanted him to always stay happy.

While still being deep in my thoughts, I suddenly felt some pairs of arms around my waist catching me off guard.

I didn't turn around but just looked down at the arms wrapped around me. I felt my heart rate increase in an instant when I spotted the tattoed ink carved on the skin and the scent of manly cologne rising up my nostrils.

This familiar scent...

I was indeed a loss for words. Was I thinking too much about him that my brain is now tricking me to think that he's actually here holding me? Because his touch feels insanely real.

I was going to say something but before I could. My breathing froze when hearing his deep voice that sent instant butterflies down my stomach. I knew at that moment that I wasn't dreaming and that this is one hundred percent real.

"I missed you so much... do you have any idea how long I've waited for you to come back into my embrace?" he said calmly as he laid his chin on my shoulder. I breathed out and gathered up my courage to see him after god knows how long I've been in a coma.