18.

Sitting on the corner of the bed, she felt his stares at her making her nervous system activate some chills around her body.

He on the other note didn't understand why his heartbeat was uneven whilst he kept staring at her figure sitting on the edge of the bed.

The silence between them said a lot about their feelings but one of them was always unsure.

He groaned softly under his breath, holding down to his chest.

Jisoo looked up from the floor and turned to him with a concerned look plastered on her face notifying him that she's concerned about him but instead he felt his heartbeat increase as their eyes met.

He cleared his throat and looked away as this weird sensation felt new to him. "Is something wrong?" she asked still having no clue why he's behaving weirdly.

"Not at all" he tried his best to have a stable voice but found himself weirded out by his own behavior.

She then sighed and walked up to him as she suspected something weird happening as she found him holding his chest out of the blue.

"Are you hurt?" She said taking his hands in hers making his eyes widen as his heartbeats increase it's pace whilst feeling her delicate hands in contact.

what's wrong with me?

He asked himself in a frown whilst staring at a concerned Jisoo who was checking his temperature with her other hand.

"Your temperature is alright, you don't look sick so why are you acting weirdly?" she asked in a frown, he then cleared his throat not knowing what to answer about his health condition.

He himself thought it was a health problem but now after hearing about his condition made he rethink the cynical retort of his well-being.

Browsing through his head for a little moment as it seemed off something suddenly hit him but he didn't want to believe it.

Instead, he tried shutting down the voice inside his head, but couldn't as his dongsaeng's words kept repeating subconsciously in his mind causing him to panic about himself.

"You're just jealous hyung... you can't be jealous if you don't like someone..."

Taehyung just sat there frozen on his spot trying to process every single word that ringed weirdly inside his head. He slowly muttered them inside his mind still not feeling fully convinced about it.

He was feeling so many emotions at the same time that he didn't know what to do or how to react.

Jisoo got confused by seeing his state and snapped her fingers to bring him back to reality.

Hearing the snap from her fingers, he reacted in a shock and cupped her face catching her off guard.

He himself didn't know why he did that, probably because of him getting a bit nervous around her.

"Y-yah what's wrong with you?!" she tried taking his hands off her face but couldn't as he squeezed them to make it like he didn't do anything stupid and approaching her face making her eyes go wild and her heartbeat astonishingly fast.

"We should kiss like this-." before he could smash his lips on hers she turned away and pushed him off, blushing really hard.

"YAH! WE'RE NOT AT THAT PART YET! AND ARE YOU INSANE WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KISS ME WHEN I DON'T?!"

As soon as she said that she breathed out heavily feeling a bit remorse. She had feelings for him but didn't want to make it obvious by saying she wanted to kiss him--- but not scripted.