14.

"We finally meet," the voice echoed through the room. Nervously Jisoo looked at Taehyung who was already looking at her reassuringly. "It's okay she's my mom," he whispered close to her ears.

After hearing him out, she remained calm in her position then took a glimpse at the beautiful woman right in front of her eyes.

Her eyes were shimmering by her ethereal presence which led her to approach her calmly by leaving Taehyung behind dumbfounded.

"Annyeong, I'm Kim Jisoo," she bowed in a ninety-degree angle with her soft little voice which surprised the woman instantly.

She was stunned by her beautiful voice and respective bow let alone her beauty and charisma which she was highly expecting of ever since Taehyung had talked about her.

As for Taehyung he was quickly astonished by her act but didn't understand why since it was pretty normal for anyone with common sense to greet their elders with proper respect but something seemed more different.

No one had greeted his mom this way they were either too careless and never bowed with a full degree angle and can visibly see that his mother enjoys her presence, unlike the many other girls she had ever crossed paths with.

He enjoyed the sight in front of him but at the same time he thought of it as one of her acts but he was deeply wrong since that's who she really was.

She partially hid that side of hers since not many appreciated it all thanks to her so-called parents that made her a bit cold but in some times she loved throwing the mask away.

In a way to show who she really is to others only if she found them comfortable --- and not annoying.

Mrs. Kim gently approached the girl as she was still bowing and waited for her to get back to her normal standing position.

Once she stood up correctly she opened her arms for a hug. At first, Jisoo was a bit baffled but later on, she took herself into the hug and smiled as the motherly presence warmed her inside.

Mrs. Kim laughed in joy as she enjoyed her cute charisma, Taehyung on the other hand was left dumbfounded as if he had never seen his mom react in such a way around anyone but him.

"Taehyung I didn't know that she was this cute! look at her she's so perfect with the visuals! I know I'll be having pretty-looking grandchildren with the two of your genes," she squealed as she tightened the hug meanwhile both Taehyung and Jisoo widened their eyes and remained awkward in their positions, abruptly blushing by hearing her statement.

"MOM! TMI!" he yelled at his mom which caused her to pull away from the hug and turn to her son who had pink cheeks.

She held in her laugh as she found both their reactions too cute to bear.

Jisoo was just abruptly looking down at the floor sharing the same expression as Taehyung who were both just speechless which caused the mom to tease them more as she enjoyed every bit.

"Aish, is my baby shy? Don't worry once you'll get married and have the honeymoon-." she was quickly cut off by Taehyung running towards them and covering Jisoo's ears before letting his mom continued.

In the interim, Mrs. Kim finally let out the laugh that she was holding in as she watched her flustered son who was completely red from hearing her statement that she spoke so proudly of.

"Aww look you're so red! Well, aren't you a fresh tomato picked out of the garden!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed it loudly as she laughed which was a bit hearable for Jisoo who had her ears blocked from all sounds by big two hands.

Jisoo laughed a little from hearing the statement that she recalled from a little while ago. "You know he also called me that," the mom laughed even more and then gazed at his son who was not having it.