Chapter 2: Gatherings I don't like

Hello people! Two Updates in two days, Aren't I getting way too generous with this book? I don't wanna spoil by readers with back to back updates but with this book, God! I can't help it. Without wasting another moment, Shout out to Saniar15 and books4eva1234 Because they commented the most in previous update. I am hoping to reach 25 comments in this one. A shoutout will be given to the people who comment the most. Let's get this started.

 Let's get this started

                                                                  >>>>^<<<<

                                                               * Sarah's POV *

''Yeah okay...Yeah I wrote that speak further. Mmmhmm...Okay...No but- Wait listen...Are you listening to me? Learn to listen to others as well!...Yeah I was saying that homologous chromosomes are in meiosis only, not mitosis...I know that, I am telling you about them...Yeah...hmm...'' I kept scribbling on the sheet just as Mister Good Marks- I mean Jamie kept on mumbling something about cytokinesis. For the past 1 hour we had been on call discussing the same project we were paired in for on Monday; It was already Wednesday and since we don't have bio on Tuesdays, we had to do this today. The door suddenly opened and in walked the small figure of my 13 year old sister.

''Here, I brought you tea.'' Sonya said.

''Thanks sweety!'' I smiled at her to which she grinned in return and I took the cup off her hands and placed it on the side table. She sat cross-legged right in front of me, sipping her tea as she constantly stared at me. 

Not even blinking.

''Why are you staring at me?'' I asked her.

''Have you started hallucinating too? How the hell will I stare at you from the phone?'' Jamie's exasperated voice came right into my ear.

''Not you Jamie. I am talking to my younger sister here.'' I scolded him.

''Oh well I think we are trying to do this damned project because we have to submit it on Friday and you are so chill making casual conversations with people.'' Jamie angrily said as his voice echoed in the room since I had put it on loud speaker for Sonya to hear. 

''Shut up you no good excuse of a...'' Sonya loudly started clearly making sure Jamie hears her comment when she forgot what words she wanted to use. I helped her in it by mouthing it.

''Yeah! Shut up you no good excuse of a lab partner!'' She yelled before flipping her hair and jumping off the bed, running out of the room.

I couldn't help it.