Chapter 4: When the world comes crashing down

Hello guys! So somehow I cut out on the daily update. Now I will update whenever I can (Which probably is daily but still) So shout out to ZILDONA for commenting the most. Guys it's been a week only since this book is started and we have reached more than a hundred views. Which is good since I am an amateur writer in case of teen and mafia. Guys Btw I am saying sorry in advance because I had to do this. This is what the whole story is about. This is what the title portrays. 

Let this chapter have 35 comments.

I hope you get some idea from the aesthetic.

                                                            >>>>^<<<<

The cold shower hit her as she stepped into it. It was Monday again. The whole weekend had passed in total agony as she hadn't heard from Jamie. No text. No call. It wasn't like she was missing him. But she was anxious about his answer. She had asked him to go to the dance with her but he hadn't said anything. 

"Maybe he wants to go with someone else?" Her 'eunoia' started again . The morning was chilly, looked like it would rain. Getting ready as quickly as she could, she slipped into a pair of black jeans and baby blue sweater. It seemed as if all her closet was full of sweaters. She was never a person to go out of her comfort zone. She was more fond of staying in routine and as normal. That was enough for her halcyon. 

Breakfast was her favorite. Peanut butter sandwiches. She devoured two and said her goodbyes to everyone. Paul was eating a boiled egg and a granola bar sat near him on the table. Sarah waved her hands around furiously, telling Paul to hurry up or they will be late. Grimacing, he ate the egg faster and grabbed the bar, stuffing it in his jeans pocket and flung his bag on his shoulder. 

Sonya suddenly looked up from her cornflakes and stared at Sarah. With something unknown flashing in her little innocent eyes. Their eyes met and locked. Sarah tilted her head and asked her : "What happened?" 

"Nothing. When will you come today?" she said looking down at her almost finished bowl.

"Usual timing. Why?" She asked smiling.

"Okay...Bye bye." She said at last as she got up from her stool, taking her now empty bowl along with her. Sonya was acting weird today. She never asked her about timings really. Sighing, she looked around to find Paul already gone out. Shouldering her bag, she walked outside, sitting in the red car. Paul said nothing as he backed out of the driveway. The whole ride was quiet.

                                            ********

"Come on guys! Faster! Faster!" The gym teacher roared as she clapped her hands together. Ms. Kaylin was extremely impatient about tracks. She wanted the students to become Usain Bolt or something and run 10 rounds around the track in like 5 minutes.