Chapter 3: She will go with me!

Hello! keeping it quick, The shoutout goes to 

books4eva1234

For commenting the most. I love to see you people comment. Btw I hope you all are liking the aesthetics I make. Let this update have 30 comments. Shout out will be given to the person who comments the most in the next update. Thankyou! enjoy!

 Thankyou! enjoy!

                                                         >>>>^<<<<

''SHE FUCKING DID WHAT!?!??!!?'' Michael couldn't help but growl in both shock and anger. Sarah had asked a nerd to the ''Start of the year dance'' ????

Kyle had come running to him not too long ago, informing him about the little feud that occurred in the cafeteria a few minutes ago. Michael had listened with eyes wide like a saucer, Absolutely stunned.

''Yeah Bro! Imma not Lying! She literally shouted at Carlos. At Carl ! 'The tough football player!'  She somehow even got him saying sorry. All because he just said something about the nerd.'' Kyle said raising his arms in a manner which meant 'What's the big deal about insulting a nerd?''

''Which nerd?'' Michael asked impatiently.

''I don't remember his name...something like Jam and Roseground?'' Kyle made a confused face.

''Jamie Rosefield?'' Michael asked. He knew this guy, the guy who scores highest in his Maths class. 

''Yeah maybe'' Kyle agreed.

''So you mean to tell me: Sarah Carson, the new hot girl every boy drools over, Is friends with this old nerd Jamie Rosefield, and asked him to the dance, even though I had already given her signals clearly meaning that I am interested in her?'' Michael tried to place the whole story in a straight line.

Does this mean she fucking reject- 

NO.

No one has the worth to reject him. His eyes blazed with anger and he fisted his hands. Walking to the cafeteria, he saw Jamie coming out of it. Just as he came near them, Michael grabbed his arm, Tightly.

"So nerdddd...'' He dragged the word a bit loudly, enough to make a few people stop and look. "I heard that you are getting along nicely with the new people these days.''

''I am not a- Leave that. Is there any problem with that?'' Jamie asked as calmly as possible with Michael literally digging holes into his arm with his sharp hold.

''Not necessarily, but if you are getting along with Sarah then there is.'' He spat.

''I-I don't know what you mean.'' the boy muttered now with a little fear flashing in his eyes.