Chapter 5: Destroyed

Hello people! Shoutout goes to

ZILDONA

books4eva1234 

and 

Saniar15

well because I loved their comments.

Let this chapter have 40 comments.

I am sorry. In advance. I had to do this. This had to happen...for a bigger reason.

Please don't come behind me with vodka or orange juice (depending upon your consumption) in one hand and either a gun or a knife in the other. I'd hate to write this chapter if it weren't the main point.

!!!Caution!!!

Includes scenes which maybe Violent, Sexual, Mature or may be triggering for some. Foul language may be present.

I will make sure to identify from where to where the readers can skip it if they do not wish to read according to his or her comfort zone. I do not wish to make my readers uncomfortable.

>>>>^<<<<

"Please let me go Michael...Please. I beg you...I am sorry for everything that I said or did..." Sarah said as he came nearer. She knew this was it. This was the most scariest moment of her life.

"Why say sorry honey? No need" He said nonchalantly. His steps haven't stopped a single second.

"No please...Let me go...I-I will go to the dance with you. I will go with you for dress shopping as well. Please no...Stay Away!"  She screamed throwing her hands in front of herself as if to keep them away.

"Oh wait. So you think I still care for that Goddamn dance?" He looked at her raising his eyebrows. The perplexed look on her face made another laugh rip from his mouth. "Oh God! You are something else honey. Something worth a taste." He said as he now stood right above her. Bending down, he grabbed her hair once more. Lifting her, more like hauled her body to where the two dumpsters were, he thumped her on the hard concrete floor behind them. 

Sarah's whole head started hurting. The bleeding spot on her forehead seemed to start bleeding as well.  She rubbed her head. As soothingly as she could. 

"You think that was hurtful? Oh then after we leave you, you will have to rub your whole fucking body!" He exclaimed. 

That made her throat dry. She felt like she will start hyperventilating or something.