Chapter 7: Meeting Elijah Ralph

Hello people! Yes I am gonna be adding a new character. 

Shout out to 

sanr15

For most comments.

The comment goal is 50 comments on this chapter. Whoever comments the most will be given a shout out in the next update.

I love this aesthetic the most amongst all of them until now.

>>>>^<<<<

"GET YOUR FUCKING ASSES OUTTA MY WAY!" a voice roared in the club's front side. Upon hearing the huge noise, many heads turned to look where it had came from but immediately paled as they found the source. Everyone hurried to somehow just disappear from the man's sight of line.

None of them wanted themselves to fall prey to his ice blue eyes.

Finding his way now clear, he walked like a lion walks on the land of the forest he rules on. Even the blaring music seemed to die with the thump of his each step. Feeling all eyes on him, he looked up, irritation and anger written with dark ink inside them. 

"Stop staring unless you want me to shoot your eyes with bullets." He muttered as his feet stopped. The people in the club immediately lowered their gazes and turned away from him. A satisfied smile crept upon his lips as he made his way to the bar.

Sitting on the ebony bar stool, he looked up at the bartender with blank eyes. The bartender suddenly laughed as he poured him some vodka. 

"Stressed again Elijah?" He asked him.

"Yeah." Elijah's reply came.

"What happened?" Tim, the bartender asked him.

"Lord R again. He wants me to negotiate with the Adrik gang whilst he wants to increase our gang. R says the number have to increase by at least a 10,000 till the end of this month. From where the hell do I get ten thousand in like 28 days? Then when I get stressed he asks me why am I stressed?" Elijah held his head as he moved his fingers in circular motions. 

Tim put a hand on his shoulder. "I know you since a long time Elijah. Just calm yourself. Try to relax."

"HOW DO I RELAX TIM? How? You know R is an impatient man! Yes his gang is the most famous and deadliest one in the whole world I know! But he shouldn't just put so much pressure on me." Elijah said exasperated.

"I know. I know. But I also know you can do it. Every task R has ever given you, you have done that and done that better than anyone ever could. You will do it this time too." Tim reassured.

"Yeah but I-" Elijah started as a feminine voice cut him off.

"Elijahhhhhh!!!!" a girl gushed as she wrapped her arms around him from the back. "So long since I saw you...You look hot as usual...and smell so gooooood..." She whined.