Chapter 8: Lord Romero

Hello people! to all those who have stayed by me, 

I love you all.

Thankyou so much because of you all we are now above 500 reads, 200 votes and 250 comments. 

I am really giving my all to this book. Like literally. I am currently giving away my peace too. Only because I want to write about them people who's peace was snatched from them. People who became victim to such a brutal thing as rape. 

Shout out to all those who get up again after being crushed down.

Let this chapter have 55 comments!

Let's meet the mob boss, Lord Romero!

>>>>^<<<<

Richard Romero's POV

My fingers raked on the crisp surface of the money wad in my hand. It's paperish smell hitting my senses as I threw it on the surface of the little hill of some billion dollars which I was given yesterday by the Santiago gang. They really want to keep themselves safe from my activities. Payment in hard, fresh money seemed a good way to just do that.

I smiled as I remembered the time when I was a young man who used to do all the dealings himself. 

Never failing once. Never giving chance twice.

"R! Elijah is back." Lorenzo's  voice suddenly informed me, dragging me out of the memories of old times. 

"Ask him to meet me. Now" I said.

"Uh...R he- he has a girl with him..." Lorenzo said.

"It isn't unusual Enzo. Now is it?" a chuckle escaped my lips at the thought of Eli bringing another one of his girls here. 

"It somehow is...since the girl isn't draped around him like his second skin." Enzo said under his breathe. 

"Anyways. Inform him that R wants to see as soon as possible." I said finally, getting up to look at some of the papers gathered around on my gold table. That table had memories attached to it too. It was made from the pure gold which was part of a gang deal. 

Everything here is what I have won, If not taken.

"And where do you think you are taking the girl?" Lorenzo asked someone. I turned to look at some figures covering the doorframe. My eyes caught glances of Elijah's face, as well as someone with feminine features. 

"She says she wanna talk to R, get out of the way." Eli's exasperated voice came.

"Oh! and since when is it that anyone is gonna tell you they wanna meet R and you trudge them along to R's room? Have you lost even the last two brain cells Eli?" Lorenzo asked, his voice dripping sarcasm and insult.