Chapter 6: What is left to lose?

Hello people! I know it is hard for everyone of us to keep reading after what happened in the previous chapter. But guys I wrote this chapter, not just this chapter but the whole book because I wanted to convey how much brutal a rape really is. How the victim, if they survive at all, live after that, Knowing that their whole body got penetrated and ruptured.

Let this chapter have 45 comments.

~this story goes to everyone who lost a part of themselves to the lunatism of others who do not deserve the title of a human.

shout out to

Azurenite

xfranjdx

and

books4eva1234

for commenting.

!!!Caution!!!

The chapter may include parts that may be violent, sexual, triggering or mature.

Although I still don't want to make my readers uncomfortable, I won't be able to put an indication for skipping. As all the scenes hold their respective value, skipping them may not be the best option.

>>>>^<<<<

>>>>^<<<<

Sarah's POV:

A sharp hit brought my consciousness back.

The blurry of my vision remained for some time, even after the darkness in my eyes had subsided. I could see smudged pictures, things moving and fading. I felt my head- ahh...not just the head, but my body throb too...

My arms were sore. I had to try very hard to lift them let alone use. Feeling sheer pain climbing up my stomach, my hand involuntarily moved towards it, in an attempt to reduce that pain. Just as my fingers touched my bare skin, a shudder crept upon me. My eyelids flung open fully, as wide as they could get. Even through blurry visions, my sight was disgraced by the dirty alley and the blood on my cloth-less skin.

Everywhere.

A broken gasp left my mouth as I saw what condition my being was in. A mess, a ruptured, horrifying mess. The shaky of my hands traced the cuts; sharp, deep cuts. Blood flowing out of them.

"Yah beauti- actually ugly now. Good morning to you too." A painfully familiar voice said. I felt myself freeze. The tormenting memories of what have happened encircled my mind. It's claws digging into my existence, reminding me of all the stars that burst and the skies that fell not too long ago.