Chapter 11: The nightmare

Hello guys. Even though I am on a one year hiatus, I decided to write this little  chapter. This book means so much to me. The reason is because it is about rape and it's consequences. What got me forced to write this next chapter is yet another group rape case of a mother in my country. I can't keep this book on hold any longer. So let's continue the path. However, the aesthetics will not be uploaded right now.

*Sarah C. Romero's POV*

>>>>^<<<<

NO! Michael no please! Please don't do it

NO! Michael no please! Please don't do it. DON'T TOUCH ME!...NO...No...no no no no...stop! Don't come any closer....NOOOOOO!!!!!

The minute the scream left my mouth, I was shaken awake; drenched in cold sweat, my hair clinging to my forehead. Loud, raspy breaths resounded the room. My heart was thudding like crazy in my chest like it would stop any moment from the pain it was going through. I looked around the dark room, reminding me of the horrifying dark alley. That same alley.

I have been having this nightmare two times in a row now. That is, two consecutive days after the...

The incident.

I licked my dry lips and only then I realized that my whole throat was itching from dryness too. Moving my hand forward, I switched on the lamp light. A water bottle which was given by Lorenzo was there. The same guy who I called earlier as Enzo. I took hold of it and decided to drink some water. The water hit my cracky throat like the first droplets of rain in a land desertified.

Inching closer to the head board, I propped myself up against it, the blanket covering my knees. I had no sleep in my eyes left. So I decided to stay awake; partly becaue I was afraid of the dream coming again.  Then I wrapped my hands around my legs.

Waiting for the sun to rise...

>>>>^<<<<

No words. I am too broken just hearing another rape case specially of a mother in front of her children.

Bye Bye Beautiful Readers!

Be Safe Till Next Time!

Wania Ejaz Abbasi.