Woo-oo!

A seagull could be seen flying high in the sky before it swooped down close to the water, flying towards the city of Duckburg. The seagull flew to a dock and tried to settle on a boat, but a resident shooed it away. The seagull tried again with two other boats, but ended with the same result. Finally, the seagull landed on a house boat and re-adjusted itself into a comfortable position, drifting off to sleep.

BANG!

The sound and the shaking of the house boat caused the seagull to wake up and fly off. "Come on! Hold still, Uncle Donald!" A boy yelled. In the house boat, a young duck in green hoodie named Louie was on top of an older duck named Donald. "Get off of me!" Donald said as Louie pulled his blue sailor shirt off of him, causing Donald to fall in the process. "Good morning, Uncle Donald." A young duck in a red shirt and a red hat named Huey said while he was cooking.

"You can't wear this to your job interview." Louie said as he threw Donald's sailor shirt in the washing machine. Donald yelped in surprise. "My uniform!" Donald said as he pulled on a sleeve that was hanging out of the machine. Louie then pulled out a suit. "You've gotta dress for the job you want. Not the job you have, which is no job." Louie said. The sleeve slipped from Donald's hands, causing the sleeve to land on the stove and catch on fire. Donald quickly put the sleeve into the sink and took out the fire with water.

Donald then looked at Huey. "Huey, don't touch the stove. You'll get hurt." Donald told Huey as the wet sleeve, somehow, slapped Donald. "But it's a big day, and a big day calls for a big breakfast!" Huey showed Donald a fish with an egg on top, the fish deflating a little and the yolk melting. Donald groaned in disgust at the sight. Huey then threw the breakfast to the side. "I'll get the iron." Huey said as he grabbed the suit, went over to Donald, and pulled down the ironing board from the wall. Unfortunately, the ironing board fell onto Donald's head, causing him to fall to the ground and yell in anger. "Stop helping me. And put on your life vests. What if the boat goes down while the babysitter's here?" Donald said. "Yes, Uncle Donald." Both Huey and Louie said in disappointment. Huey went and grabbed two life vests, gave one to Louie, and both of them putting it on at the same time.

"Charlotte? Do you have your life vest with you?" Donald asked while looking towards the kitchen table. Some movement was heard until a small hand lifted up a life vest. Donald sighed as the life vest went back down. Donald was really hoping for an answer from Charlotte, but knew that was wishful thinking on his part.

Charlotte had been living with the Duck family for a few months now, and nothing had really changed. They had found her on the streets, extremely thin and in dirty clothes one night and took her home with them, with some convincing from the triplets. When they got home, Donald asked her some small questions. "What's your name? How old are you?" She didn't answer any of his questions, only shaking her head. They had only learned of her name and that she is the same age as the triplets by Huey giving her a pen and paper to write down her answers. When Donald asked about her parents, she dropped the pen as she started to violently shake and cried. Donald apologized and tried to comfort her, but she moved away from him into a corner. Donald backed away from her with his arms up, showing her he meant no harm. From that day on, she has stayed at the kitchen table, the seats acting as her bed.

She was given some new clothes on her third day. She wears an orange sweater that has secret pockets and has her long bang cover the right side of her right eye.