Before We Start

There are a few things I would like to go over before you start reading.

1. This story mentions the topic of physical/emotional abuse. If you aren't comfortable with this topic or may be triggered by this topic, then please don't read this story unless you are absolutely sure you are fine with reading about this subject.

You have been warned.

2. I will not be doing every single episode, so sorry if your favorite episode isn't here.

3. Speaking of episodes, if you have not seen any of the episodes from Ducktales, I highly recommend that you do. I will not be writing everything that happens in each episode and I will leave some stuff out so that it can focus more on the growing relationship between Charlotte and Scrooge, so don't expect any of the Spear of Selene stuff to show up until the end. So, watch the episodes so you know what is going on.

4. This was originally going to be an "X Child! Reader" but I decided to change it to Charlotte.

5. Speaking of Charlotte, she is not really an OC. Maybe I will consider turning her into an OC, but for now she is just a character that exists in the Ducktales universe.

6. In the description of this story, I mentioned that she sleeps where the dinner table is. If you don't know what I mean, then look at the picture below.

I know you can barely see the arrow and the circle, but that's the spot that I meant

If you've read through all of this, then thank you. Without further delay, enjoy the book!

(This is a work of fiction. This is not canon. I do not own anything except for Charlotte)