fourty three

"atsumu.. atsumu.. wake up its 9 am.. tsumu?"

"osamu, please just shut the fuck up and give me thirty minutes.", atsumu's voice was groggily and strained. it was obvious he was just woken from a deep slumber.

"its not osamu, its me suna. now wake up, your brother made us breakfast." the younger boy tagged on atsumu's shirt in attempt to pull him up. atsumu, unsatisfied, just let out a hoarse groan and pulled his soft white sheets over his head to snuggle into it.

"you're going to be late again."

atsumu swiftly took the sheets off his head and looked over at suna with amazement written all over his sleepy face,"why and how are ya even here so early. my sleep schedule is still so messed up."

"i don't know but get up before osamu comes here and starts argui—"

"sakusa!" atsumu shouted and plunged up from comfy position.

"sakusa? who is that?" suna questioned. "huh? i said that out loud?" atsumu's cheeks grew red,"tell osamu i'll be there in twenty."

"okay." suna then rushed out of his room, accidently slamming his door on his way out.

atsumu had left his room after brushing and washing his face, taking a long steamy shower (he decided that since he was already late, he could take his time), putting on one of the best outfits he had and making sure he applied lots of perfume. even though he had seen sakusa before, he wanted to make a good first impression as they have never actually spoke to each other in real life.

atsumu then made his way into the kitchen and saw the food that his brother had prepared him; rice with chicken soup. suna and osamu both weren't present so he assumed they had already left. a quiet 'itadakimasu' came out of his lips before he quickly began eat.

atsumu decided to walk around the building as he couldnt just walk straight into a class when it was about to end. not only would it be pointless, but it would be highly embarrassing.

while he was stolling around, he spotted kenma sitting on a bench playing on a blue device.

"kenma!!"

kenma rapidly put his head up, noticing the voice, then back down so he didnt lose his game and responded," hi, atsumu."

"what ya doing here? dontcha have any classes to attend?"

"i'm waiting for kuroo's class to end. why aren't you in any classes?"

"i woke up late.. i thought i would just walk around until my next class starts." atsumu explained while smiling,"can i join ya while i wait?"

kenma silently responded by just nodding his head. both boys sat in a comfortable silence for a while before atsumu decided to break it,"did ya know, im seeing omi-kun today?"

"who is that?"

"sakusa kiyoomi.."

"oh. i saw him today, he was with akaashi."

"yeah they are close.. i cant wait to talk to him." atsumu tried containing his excitement, but he couldn't hold back his smile.

"you sound excited, is that why you dressed extra nice today?" kenma questioned.

"its obvious?"

"very.." kenma giggles a little.

the two kept talking for what seemed like hours before a loud bell interrupted them. kenma stood up and switched off his gaming device before waving a goodbye to atsumu. atsumu waved back and added a 'see you later' before leaving to attend his business class.

atsumu: i just finished my class :P
atsumu: where r u

omiomi: im outside the art area
omiomi: just go there and you will see me

atsumu: bet 😸

atsumu shoved his phone into his pocket before walking towards the art block. he was nervous but he had very skill full talent, which was being able to hide his emotions, so he wasn't worried about anyone realising. once he arrived he scanned the area in attempt to find the curly haired boy, but failed. he pulled out his phone and messaged sakusa, texting 'where are you? im here already' but there was no response. he decided he would just wait there for the other as he really wanted to see him. atsumu hated waiting though, as he made awkward eye contact with random people who walked past him.

5 minutes...

10 minutes...

15 minutes...

20 minutes...

atsumu let out a very disappointed sigh. did sakusa not want to see him? should he just go home? all his thoughts were interrupted by a tap on the shoulder.

"atsumu, hi."

atsumu turned around and was met with the most handsome face he had ever seen,"o-omi kun! hi! what took ya so long?"

"sorry i had to get something." sakusa spoke before pulling a bag from behind his back,"i got you the bubble tea you said you liked and some taiyaki for the both of us."

"thats so cute of ya!" atsumu smiled.

"yeah, i guess i just wanted to make a good impression."

"it wouldve been a better one if ya told me where you went. i stood here like an idiot for a while and nearly left.." atsumu sighed.

"sorry about that i'll be more considerate next time. but now im here, take me to whatever rooftop you were talking about." sakusa softly smiled and atsumu nodded.

"come follow me then, omi-kun." atsumu spoke in a very flirty manner.

(A/N: okay i want to ask what everyones opinions/assumptions are on them! ill do it again later on the fic to see if anyones views on them have changed!! just comment what you think about on their names :] :

atsumu

sakusa

kenma

akaashi

oikawa

bokuto

iwaizumi

ahhh i love reading the comments)