fourty six

"akaashi!!!!", oikawa shrieked as he dramatically fell into akaashis arms after opening the door.

"oi, oikawa, thats my boyfriend you're touching!", bokuto complained.

"boyfriend?" oikawa faced bokuto and smirked.

"well, not boyfriend but you know we are getting there—"

"yes, his boyfriend, now get off me and tell me why bokuto told me you were upset when you clearly look and sound like you're having the time of your life." akaashi huffed, clearly annoyed that the taller guy was in fact, not sad. bokuto was frozen by akaashi's response as the latter has never referred to him as his 'boyfriend'.

akaashi removed his shoes before entering the dorm and sitting on the black couch, shortly followed by oikawa. bokuto had left and went back to his room as he claimed that he would be disturbing them if he was there (he was actually fanboying over the fact that akaashi had said he was his boyfriend though).

"what did iwaizumi do this time?" akaashi sternly asked.

"stop making it sound like he's bad..it was kinda my fault." oikawa sadly spoke.

"well he obviously is bad if you keep getting upset over him." akaashi bluntly responded.

oikawa looked to his feet sadly before he answered,"i don't think iwa-chan likes me. he never said he doesn't but i dont know if he does.."

"why do you think that?"

"because im always the one who carries the conversation. if i don't talk to him first then he wont talk to me, and even when i do he gives me short and dead responses. i just don't know what to do.. i think he has already gotten bored of me." oikawa poured out what he was thinking.

"and why exactly is that your fault?"

"because i made him bored! last time i was with him, before the whole thing with atsumu, he told me that i was getting boring and even though he didn't this time i already know i am."

"oikawa that isn't and will never be your fault. it's his fault for being a dickhead."

"but he isn't a dickhead.." oikawa was quick to defend.

"why are you trying to defend him so much? he literally made you upset." akaashi was confused. everytime oikawa had gotten upset of iwaizumi, he still found a way to defend him.

"is it wrong to defend someone you like?"

"well, no, not if the person actually likes you back." akaashi snapped back.

"but im not sure if he doesn't like me back. im just assuming.."

"then stop assuming?"

"akaashi its not easy. you wouldn't understand since you have bokuto who always sweet talks to you and he never makes you upset. isnt it normal for me to feel this way after everything i went through with iwa-chan?"

"no its not normal and thats the problem. you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't treat you right and someone who you think doesn't like you back. i hate to admit it but atsumu was right. you shouldn't have went back to him when he clearly doesn't care about you."

"but he does! he went from being manipulative, rude and over protective to apologising to me." oikawa sounded annoyed and frustrated.

"your standards are so low that you consider apologising as someone liking you. are you just going to ignore the amount of times he made you cry and doubt yourself?"

"yes i am going to and i don't see a problem with it. he obviously had his reasons and i respect that." now oikawa was being childish and akaashi honestly didn't feel like helping someone who wasn't even trying to help themselves.

"you know what, lets have this conversation later. im going to talk to bokuto before i leave." akaashi offered.

"okay... but akaashi, can i use your phone really quickly? i need to see how i look but my phone is dead and i dont feel like going into the bathroom for a mirror.." oikawa innocently asked.

akaashi nodded then unlocked his phone and throwing it onto the brown haired boys lap. he then proceeded to stroll towards bokuto's room.

oikawa had went onto the photos app and started admiring himself. 'i dont look too bad when im upset.' he complimented himself. 'i should be upset more often if it means i'll look this way'.

while oikawa was staring at himself, akaashi had got a notification from someone named sakusa saying;

sakusa: i accidentally took one of your watercolor sets. should i give it to you now or should i wait for next time i see you?

"sakusa.. isn't that the guy that atsumu is talking to?",oikawa being the nosy person he was, he pressed on the notification and decided to read some of the messages, but made sure to stay extra quiet so that he could hear if akaashi came back.

oikawa scrolled through their messages (he felt a little bad for doing so, as it was invasion of privacy, but he couldn't help it) until he found something that sparked his interest.

akaashi and sakusa had a whole conversation about atsumu.

and it wasnt a good one.

oikawa couldn't help but laugh a little. atsumu even managed to get the guy he liked to hate him.

oikawa pulled out his phone and quietly said to it,"don't die on me now" as it was on 4%. he rushed to the photos app and quickly took a photo of the exchange between sakusa and akaashi about atsumu.

"now if atsumu ever tries to be mean and big i can use this to humble him~" oikawa smirked before shutting akaashis phone and leaving it onto the couch. around fifteen minutes later akaashi and bokuto came back from the bedroom.

"why do you look like you done something sketchy?",bokuto asked.

"what do you mean? this is my natural face." oikawa pouted.

"okay im leaving now. bye oikawa, bye kou." akaashi grabbed his phone and kissed bokuto before leaving.

sakusa: why did you leave me on read?