fifty one

"omi-kun, i want to go! nothing will happen trust me.."

"if anything happens between you and oikawa i'm killing both you and him."

"okay!! i promise nothing will happen."

"good."

akaashi had invited bokuto, oikawa, kuroo, kenma and atsumu to a popular dessert café that had opened up around a week ago. sakusa, knowing about the conflict between atsumu and oikawa, tried asking the blonde haired if he didn't want to go, in order to stop any unnecessary arguments from happening. atsumu was quite bummed that sakusa told him not to go instead of telling oikawa not to go, but at the same time he understood where he came from.

the two boys walked to the address that akaashi has provided them, while making small talk.

"omi-kun, say ya had two options. fall in love with me or be ugly forever, what wouldja chose?" atsumu was confident that the first option would be chosen.

"i'm already ugly so i'll stick with that." sakusa deadpanned.

"oh.. i never pegged you as someone who was insecure about their looks."

"i'm not insecure, i can just admit that im ugly."

"but i think yer very hot. so do alot of other girls and maybe some guys but mostly me. you have a really nice structured nose and jaw, and yer hair really compliments your face, i especially like the curls. plus i find the two moles on top of ya eyebrows so sexy— omiomi.. are you blushing?"

"shut up im not blushing, i just feel a little cold.." sakusa was clearly lying but atsumu was oblivious to this. his cheeks were tinted red due to all the compliments he had just received at once. he knew he had a thing for atsumu but after that, he was definite, that he had one.

"oh okay. it is getting chillier i guess." atsumu smiled,"omi-kun, this is the place right? look." atsumu pointed at the petite brick building which had a beige theme going on in the inside.

"yeah it is. come on they're probably waiting for us."

everything was going smoothly. everyone had laugh, enjoyed themselves and ate their choice of dessert. as for oikawa and atsumu, they tried their hardest to ignore eachother, but occasional side glares happened.

after paying, they all exited the café then began making their way to the dorms.

out of the blue, oikawa spoke to atsumu,"atsumu, can we talk? maybe in the park.."

since it was so sudden, they all froze in shock. sakusa and kenma both faced atsumu to see if he was okay with going somewhere alone with oikawa.

"uhm.. yeah. okay." atsumu awkwardly spoke.

the rest of the group began walking back to their dorms, sakusa however, told atsumu to text him if he needed help before leaving.

"so, what exactly is there to talk about." atsumu asked.

"i want us to be civil. i don't want to argue anymore." oikawa gave a straight forward answer.

"we haven't even spoken to each other in long, so what argument are you talking about?"

"no, im aware we haven't but it just gets awkward when we are around each other and i dont like being awkward."

"once again, its only awkward to you. you make it awkward for yourself. no one has ever complained about anything besides you." atsumu knew that if someone really felt uncomfortable, then they would've told him and it would've been dealt with.

"then cant you do it for my sake?" oikawa questioned.

atsumu sighed, very loudly, before stating,"oikawa, you know, you have a very bad habit. you have this habit of when things dont go your way you like to whine and complain about it. when you realise yer in the wrong instead of apologising you try to victimise or make excuses, and it just pisses me off that no one has ever put you in ya place. not to sound insensitive or anything but i wouldve thought after dating iwaizumi that you would actually be more obident."

"why would you say that? what has iwa-chan even got to do with this?" oikawa suddenly felt pissed. it was one thing to mention iwaizumi, but a whole other thing to mention the mental abuse that he had to endure.

"i told you, i didn't mean to be insensitive.."

"but you were! you could've stated all them points without bringing up bullshit from the past!" oikawa trembled.

"im sorry", atsumu apologised,"i shouldn't have said that. can we just leave this here. no matter what we do we wont ever be able to be friends again, or even acquaintances."

"all because i went back to someone i liked.."

"but he doesn't like you oikawa, what are you not understanding?"

"so what, maybe he doesn't like me but when will you realise sakusa doesn't like you either and talks shit about you with akaashi? haven't you got that to deal with first?" oikawa snapped back.

"you said that last time about bokuto and kuroo, im not stupid enough to believe you again." atsumu let out a fake laugh.

"im not lying. look for yourself." oikawa said before shoving his phone infront of atsumu to read the messages.

atsumus face dropped after reading those messages. did he really make everyone feel uncomfortable? was he really that annoying?

he felt hurt and honestly he wanted to cry.

sakusa, the guy who he thought liked him on a personal level, was talking to akaashi, the guy who atsumu trusted because he was dating bokuto, about why they didn't like him.

"whatever.. im going to my dorm.", was the only words that managed to make it out the blondes mouth.

"see what you're doing now atsumu? you're contradicting yourself. you told me that you dont like ignoring your problems like i do but what are you doing right now? aren't you ignoring your problems?" oikawa questioned.

"im not ignoring anything."

"you clearly are—"

"im not! just please shut the fuck up! what did you expect me to do? hug and thank you for showing me those messages? if anything i want to fucking beat the shit out of you so let me leave and go to my dorm and i suggest you leave me alone or i'll make sure you break another knee." atsumu was beyond angry. oikawa was still trying to guilt trip him after ruining a potential relationship he was having? it didn't make sense to him at all.

(A/N: writing 'ya' and 'yer' is so tiring (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ also i always write and post chapters at 2/3/4am when im so tired so i feel like my chapters dont make sense)