what happens in hell?

The poem couldn't leave Hinata's mind no matter how much he tried to forget it. He knew, technically, that he could tell Yachi about it, but something in him really didn't want to. It was nice to know he was wanted by more people in a way. Comforting. Thankfully, though, he wasn't trapped in his own head for too long. Yachi called him and they chatted like best friends for a few hours. But even though Hinata wouldn't admit it, he thinks that's all they really are.

When he said yes to her proposal, he did so blindly. His kind nature told him to say yes, even though he didn't know what he really wanted. But it's been five months now and it's not too bad. He's noticed when she likes him to kiss her and what little things she likes, like when he rubs circles into her side when they watch movies. He sees that sometimes she gets really flustered when she wants to kiss him more. Hinata does the kind things he thinks he should. He brings her flowers sometimes when the older man and his flower cart are out on his way to school. When they're holding hands and he has to let go he keeps it there for a bit longer. He randomly kisses her forehead sometimes. And he won't deny that he likes when she kisses his nose and squeezes his hand and when they kiss and she bites his lip slightly, but he knows it could feel better.

Hinata knows he shouldn't do what he's doing, but he can't stop. He doesn't mean any harm with it, but he knows it's a bit of a ploy. Hinata definitely isn't straight. He learned that right away.

Maybe that's why he's so enthralled with this poem. He wants a backup plan.

Hinata and Yachi started dating on the fourteenth of May. Kageyama remembers that vividly and doesn't think he'll ever forget it. Today is the fourteenth of October, making it incredibly painful.

My skin is all numb

I can't feel it anymore

And the only thing my eyes can see

Is my soul lying on the floor

He sat at his desk and opened his bag, expecting to start some homework. Upon opening his notebook, though, he found something. The poem he wrote was missing. The one he wrote while staring at Hinata. He should've been panicked, but couldn't possibly be.

I guess it's how the saying goes

All's well that ends well

But what if it ends badly?

What happens in hell?

So Kageyama sat there, staring down at the wooden table below. Wondering somewhere of all the things that could go wrong, but with a blank mind. It's whatever repeats over and over again in his subconscious, nagging at him in a way he couldn't explain. None of it even matters, lots of people have the initials T.K., right? Or even the reverse? Anything could happen.

The big problem was that not many people had bright orange hair. Not many people had a personality and smile that lit up a whole room. And not many people adored the person who did. That narrowed it down.