clear

Everyone went to their own homes, starting off the coming weekend with a sense of pride. Hinata and Kageyama walked in comfortable silence together in the direction of both of their homes. The sun was on it's way down the horizon and Kageyama laced his scraped and bruised fingers with the ones of his boyfriend, stopping for a second to kiss the smaller boy lightly on the forehead.

"What was that for?" Hinata looked up at Kageyama with glistening eyes. The orange light emitted from the setting sun glowed against his skin and the light breeze tossed his curly hair about. He looked beautiful.

"No reason. I just think you're cute, dumbass." Hinata thought Kageyama's smile, his sincere smile, was the most spectacular thing on the planet. The orange haired boy felt himself get lost slightly in the blue of the other boy's eyes and the way the corners of his mouth peaked upwards and the way the light bounced off his face.

"Well, you're cute too." Hinata bounced slightly and placed a messy kiss on the other boy's forehead, making them both giggle. The smiles on both of their faces didn't dampen for a second the rest of the way home. The sun set lower beneath the mountains surrounding them, allowing the stars to provide light as both of them walked to their respective houses.

This became their new routine. They'd walk home, hand in hand, Hinata stabilizing his bike with only one hand, rather than two. Sometimes they'd stray to a park and watch as the sun went down further and further. They'd give the other tiny kisses as much as they possibly could. It was peaceful. Quiet. Perfection.

On Saturday's, as soon as they possibly could, they'd make date plans. Typically, the two would walk to a cafe or a mall or a park and just talk and eat lunch and just exist in the other's presence. This particular Saturday was a park day.

Both boys met up at a small park in the area, Kageyama bringing with him some sweets he and his mom baked together. He'd never admit it, but more frequently than one might think he bakes cakes and cookies with his mother. They blast lofi music in their kitchen and look up new recipes to try. Kageyama owns an apron with crows on it and it's one of his most prized possessions.

Hinata brought a volleyball with him and they set and spiked it for themselves over a net that was set up nearby. After about thirty minutes of a non-stop back and forth, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walked by. Their hands were interlocked, but Tsukki quickly let go the second he heard the sounds of Hinata yelling.

"Do you ever stop playing?" Tsukishima locked eyes with Kageyama and spoke, his words laced with sarcasm. Yamaguchi giggled.

"Guess not." Kageyama bit back with his words. He grabbed the ball as it came back to him.

"What're you two doing here? It's a weekend."

"I could ask the same of you, Shittyshima."

Yamaguchi had gone up to Hinata and they were talking kindly and politely to each other. They ignored the war going on between their boyfriends.

"Sorry, I was on a date." Tsukishima winked at Tadashi who was looking at him very briefly. The other boy smiled happily, and became more happy when he realized what the blond had said.

"Well," Kageyama stuttered and looked at the floor. His anger got the better of him and he looked back at Tsukishima. "Me too!"

This response sufficed for Tsukishima and he smirked, shouting for Yamaguchi to come to him so they could leave.

Hinata was somewhat happy about their coming out. He was finally truly comfortable with his relationship and it made sense for them to tell people. They were happy, and comfortable, and secure. It was the way it was meant to be.

When Monday struck again, to evade the potential jokes Tsukishima would make to make the rest of the team suspicious, they came out. Everyone was together in the club room and Kageyama said, very briefly, that he was dating Hinata. He stuttered through it, though. It wasn't very smooth.

"Uhh, guys?"

"Yes, Kageyama?" Sugawara made sure everyone was listening.

"I'm, uhm. Well the uhh. The dumbass and I are dating."

I'm happy with you

That much is true

And I'm so glad you're here

Kageyama only really had a way with words when he rhymed them. He kept most everything in his head, which made it easier to put strings of words together that complement each other.

So thank you for being

The thing that gave me meaning

You made everything clear