Chapter 14: All My Love

Vani

"I'm worried about Koi y'all. Something is off with my girl and ima figure it out."

"Whatchu talking bout Vani?" Omar asked, dumping some of my Mike n Ike's in his hand before returning his attention back to 2K.

"She's been super quiet around us, every time her phone dings, she damn near has a heart attack, she's been declining my calls, and dodging kicking it with us. Fuck it, I'm bout to go to her house; Can't dodge me if we're face to face." I said grabbing my keys and walking toward Sharife's bedroom door.

"Vani sitcho' ass down, it's damn near 2:30 in the morning. She ain't bout to open her door this late, you gone waste gas going over there." Sharife said, not even looking up from the game.

"Fucking dickhead. What was the point of inviting me over just to sit and play the game? I could've stayed at Soma's."

I laid back on Rife's bed, looking at him and Omar playing 2K. They were neck and neck and I was just waiting for them to end it. I've been over here since midnight and he's literally paid me no attention.

"Baby, we got 5 more minutes til the game over. Just gimme til then and you'll have all my attention, I promise." He said reaching back to rub my hand.

"Yeah yeah, Melani's calling; I'll be back."

I got up as Omar screamed "And 1" and walked to his bathroom. I closed the door and answered the phone; Melani was laying across Soma's bed as Soma and Umi danced to The Micheal Jackson Experience.

"YERRR wassup hoes!"

"Shit nothing, I thought you would've been ass naked, folded like a pretzel by now; The way Sharife was blowing your phone up and begging you to come over."

"Bitch me too, I got over here and they was playing the game. They daddy out of town for business, bitch. I thought he was gone put it down tonight, but I guess not. Ima fuck around and be back over there in a minute tho, I ain't even got a lick of this niggas attention."

I said rolling my eyes and they all laughed at my pain.

"Fuck y'all."

"Says the one who wants to get fucked. We bout to walk over there now. Give us like five minutes."

I said alright and hung up. I stood in his mirror and took pictures in his hoodie before opening the door. Omar was gone and he had cut on his led lights. A blue hue covered his face as he scrolled through Instagram. His head snapped up when he heard me. He smiled and pulled my hand so I was standing in front of him.

"I don't think you know how fine you look in my hoodie. Do you?" He said looking up at me, biting his lip.

"Melani and them are on there way back over here, so I'm bout to go." I said avoiding the question, turning around and attempting to walk away, only to get pulled back.

"Uh, no you not. Omar 'bout to leave and I got plans for you." He said smacking my ass.

"That hurt you heavy handed bastard. And I gotta go, my parents check my location and we're fucked." He kissed his teeth and rubbed my thigh.

"They don't trust us or sum?"

"They do but they don't trust our hormones. They already have two grandkids on the way, I don't think they want another one anytime soon." I said pushing him back and he pulled me on top of him so I could straddle his waist.

He propped himself up and looked at me with adoration.

"Quit giving me the Nala eyes, I'm not falling for them this time." I said swinging my leg over him.