10: amusement park

Me and Rae left to meet Jewel

Me and Rae left to meet Jewel. We are currently on our way to meet her. We had left after having breakfast. Adriel, once again, had to babysit our little friends. He had whined like a baby about that. Rae wanted to meet Jewel ever since yesterday, when I told him everything about what happened.

"So, how far does she live?" he asks me, making me snap out of my thoughts. More like, my storytelling.

"It's pretty far." I answer him.

"Then, why are we walking?" he asks me, stopping in his tracks.

"Well, Jewel and I decided a spot, she would come to get us from there." I explain to him. "She said to be there at sharp eight'o clock."

He responds by nodding in understanding. The spot we had decided was the same spot we first laid our eyes on each other.

We walk further into the woods. We were close by, I could tell as I hear the stream that I had stumbled upon before. I was starting to get her scent, meaning that she was waiting for us.

"We're close by, come on." I tell him as I start walking faster.

"Finally, can't wait. Is it okay that I actually stay with you both?" he asks me.

"Yeah, it's fine, we can talk about stuff. Besides, as I said Jewel like taking it slow." As we should. He hummed at my response, looking up at the blue sky.

As we reach the open area, I got a glimpse of Jewel. She was in her dragon form. "Look that's her!" I tell Rae.

I start walk faster to get there he can. "You don't have to walk any faster!" he says from behind me.

"I must!" I yell back at him. The yelling must having woken her up as she was in sleeping position before. It's all Rae's fault.

I run up to her dragon and hug it's legs. As I said before, I feel small. "Woah! It's... not that big." Rae says, almost disappointed from behind me. I glare at him while Jewel's dragon has no idea how to react to it. I knew he was playing around, but wouldn't stop me from hitting him. "Alright, just kidding." he says, holding his hands up in the air. He should watch his mouth, we have the potential to kill him.

"Rae meet Jewel, my mate. Jewel meet Rae, my twin." I introduced them to one another with my very weird hand gestures.

"Nice to meet you." he said throwing a charming smile at her way. The dragon just nods it's head, since that's the only thing it could do right now.

"So, where are you going to take us?" he asks her, curious. Jewel had told me that she would take us somewhere, she didn't tell where, though.

The dragon just shakes it's head and lowers itself for us to climb on. I was the first to climb on her, then I held my hand out for Rae. I could tell he was uncertain about it, but I reassured him.