15: a return

a/n:- pls don't be ghost readers

*

*

*

Here I am, finally graduating

Stratch that. I've actually graduated and I am currently waiting for it to get over. I've worked so hard for this day. All those nights I spent staying awake and studying, all the while drinking coffee, actually paid off.

I had done my commencement speech, which was really nerve-wracking. I seriously dreaded this part of my graduation, I hated it. But I did it perfectly fine, mom had taken a video of me and Rae. I cringed at myself while I watched the video while Amelia did her speech.

Mom told me to 'be positive', it was a usual reaction that have. Though, dad didn't help as he laughed at me. He's really a prick.

I was watching the other students. Next up it was Jojo, I can't wait to hear his speech. I turn to my right to look at Rae who is sitting next to Conner. They were leaning in on each other, looking really comfortable with each other.

And you heard me right. They're dating and they're extremely adorable together!

Obviously, it wasn't easy for Rae. Conner was really stubborn and had preferred staying single. Conner had felt weird with me back then, and it was all Rae's fault. But I don't blame him, it's his mate. Rae had faced few rejection from him, though he was still determined. I won't say that he stalked Conner, which I hope he didn't.

Somehow. I don't know how. Rae had managed to snag Conner's attention without getting rejected. I was impressed that he did.

Conner then had started seeing the pros of dating a former football player who was filthy rich. He had said 'Well, as long as I get free food, I'm happy.' which I don't blame him for. Typical Conner.

Rae had then decided to take this to another level and revealed wdo we were to Conner, which both surprised and scared me. But, thankfully he took it pleasingly. Obviously, he didn't just believe him like that until he saw our blood sucking fangs.

Anyways, enough of them. Back to me, here.

I then turn to my left, I was sitting Melissa who is with Jewel. These two had also started dating. Melissa had the guts to finally confess her feelings to Jewel.

All of this sort of made feel miserable since I was away from My Jewel. Everyone around me had a lover, while I felt somewhat lonely. But, this day marks a new beginning for me and Jewel.

Even Jojo had actually admitted to be dating Rocella. She was a pretty girl, she's here with us to see Jojo graduate. She doesn't talk much, though. Some people might even think that she's mute. Only Amelia felt left out since was still single. I at least am in a relationship, and so were the others.