12: a goodbye

a/n:- pls don't be ghost readers

*

*

*

"I seriously don't want to leave

"I seriously don't want to leave." I whined as I look at myself in the mirror, my face holding a pout. I was in my room with Jewel, who is helping me get dressed up. Rae was in his room with Merlin, another one of our cousin, who decided to show up at this moment.

Today, me and Rae were leaving Enchantra, and as much as I didn't want, I'll be leaving Jewel behind too when I go. I had a great time staying here, I grew so much closer to my home world. I seriously can't believe that it's been a week already. Time just flies by so quickly when you don't want it to. Rae wasn't bothered at all about leaving this place, and I can't really blame him. His thoughts floating mostly around Conner, who he desperately wants to see again. He was a love-sick puppy, desperate for some affection.

"You'll be back after four months, we can see each other then." Jewel assures me as she does my hair. "Beside, it's not like Enchantra doesn't have technology." she joked.

"You will call me everyday, right?" I ask, staring at her do my hair from the mirror.

"Of course. Just, text me when you're free." I close my eyes and smile, satisfied with her answer.

"We should be heading downstairs. They must be waiting for us." she says right after she finishes fixing my hair.

I hum in response to her and open my eyes, I stare at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing the maroon jumpsuit that my grandma- Loretta had bought for me yesterday. I'm wearing the two special bracelets in my hand that Adriel and Rowan had bought for me. Finally, around my neck, hangs a gorgeous golden pendant with my name on it.

Jewel had bought this specially for me.

I wonder where she got the money. Me and Rae got so many gifts yesterday, for our departure and some as a late birthday present. Either way, I gladly accepted everything. They were giving out gift like they were candies! And I'm greedy enough to take everything.

I take my bag that's already packed and ready for me, laying on the bed. Jewel and Loretta had helped me pack it yesterday. Mostly them. I carry it carefully over my shoulder, since Creepy is in, and walk towards Jewel.

"Come on, let's head downstairs." she opens the door for me.

Once we both are out, Jewel shuts the door and locks it. I'm gonna miss that room. We both walk forward, holding hands.

"You know, I've missed a week of school. I seriously have no idea what I'll do when I return, it's gonna be hectic for me." I confess. I'm sure I have missed so many lessons and might have a lot of homework to do. I'm even sure my squad can help me out.

"Don't worry about that. I'm sure you can you can catch up." she says assuringly.

"I'm not sure until I get back there." I sigh.