↳ LEVEL 6.0

NOT EDITED

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
MISSED CHANCES &
YELLING
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

"Frank, stop staring at the poor guy." Ryan said with a laugh, making Frank's face flush.

This was probably the third time in the past month that he had been caught by his friends staring at a certain brown haired individual. Sure, maybe Frank was becoming a bit obsessive- but he couldn't help it. He'd never felt so strongly attracted to someone's appearance. Usually Frank didn't give a shit about how someone looked, unless of course it was borderline gross, but even tough he hadn't even broken the talking barrier with this boy, he felt like he needed to be with him in some way. Even if that only boiled down to being in the same room as him.

"I'm not." Frank said softly, looking back down at his pale hands before ultimately glancing back up at the boy sat across the arcade.

The four of them were gathered around one of the war games Jack had recently become obsessed with, Patty and Jack obviously being the one playing as him and Ryan simply watched. Well, Frank pretended to watch, in reality he was much more interested in the boy who was playing on the Ms Pac-man machine. That was where he always was, Frank noted... or usually anyway.

"You are, and it's fucking creepy," Ryan snorted, elbowing Frank with a childish grin.

Frank rubbed his arm feebly and bit his lip in embarrassment.

"P-Pat stares at Amy all day and no one gives him shit about it." Frank choked out after a few quiet moments, making Patrick glare at him from his position on the plastic seat.

Jack only laughed at that, "Dude, at least Amy knows who Patty is. This just feels like a fucking stalking situation."

Frank felt his stomach twist uncomfortably. "It's not! Patty, tell them it's not-"

Pat looked up from the game with a now quite sympathetic look, "I mean... it is a bit creepy, Frankie."

Frank made a small noise of anger as both Jack and Ryan laughed at his expense. He tugged at his long sleeves, his floppy hair falling over his eyes -though only one side since he had chosen to wear his hair clip again- as he prayed for the Earth to just swallow him whole.

He wasn't usually this reserved when they teased him, but just the mention of the boy -if even indirectly- in conversation made his heart twirl and his confidence evaporate.

He wasn't being too creepy was he?

Frank hoped not, because the last thing he needed was to scare the boy off. Without having... ever spoken to him. Hell, maybe Frank was being a bit of a creep.

Ryan must have caught onto Frank's zoning out though because he sighed and nudged him. "Just talk to him."

Frank shook his head quickly, his neck almost breaking at the velocity of his actions. "Are you insane? I c-cant- what would I even say?"

"Just ask him how his day's been... and tell
him he's got nice thighs or something." Jack interjected with a laugh, making Frank's face bloom to the point where someone could cook a three-course meal on his blushing face.