↳ LEVEL 19.0

NOT EDITED!
▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
THE FUCKING
REUNION™️
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

"Do you maybe want to go to the mall next weekend?"

Frank looked up from the pavement curiously.

Gerard avoided eye contact as he murmured. "We could w-walk around... if you want."

"Like a date?" Frank asked softly, feeling his stomach lurch in hope.

Gerard blushed and nodded, subtly walking closer to Frank so he could rest his head on his shoulder. Frank felt his heartbeat triple as he swallowed so hard he swore Gerard must have heard it.

"Okay..." Frank whispered, watching as Gerard's house came into view, and he felt his stomach pool in anxiety when Gerard giggled and pulled his hand away from Frank's.

"Call me, okay?" Gerard asked with his usual grin planted back on his face. Frank nodded slowly, his hands already nervously snaking their way to Gerard's slightly pinched waist.

Gerard blushed lightly and Frank's breath slowed as they both leaned in slowly, Frank's slightly chapped lips coming into contact with Gerard's soft ones. Frank let his eyes slip shut as they held the kiss for a few moments before Gerard pulled back, his shy smile causing his cute dimples to appear again.

"You're really cute." Frank found himself saying, only realizing he'd spoken out loud when he saw Gerard duck his head to the side, his little teeth sparkling against the soft sunlight.

But that was when there was a loud shout from what seemed like Gerard's wide backyard. Frank couldn't make out who it was, but a figure in a navy suit was facing his and Gerard's direction.

Gerard's smile fell almost immediately and he quickly turned to Frank apologetically. Frank could make out the nerves behind his nice eyes as he kissed Frank's cheek. "Remember to do your Physics homework."

And with that Gerard was practically sprinting through the black gates and to his house.

Frank watched as he bit his bottom lip in thought.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
LOADING SCENE
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

When Frank walked through the school doors that Monday, there was something that almost immediately made him nervous. It could have been a tincture of the wrong aroma, or the horrendously strong axe cologne - but whatever it was, it was making him nervous.

He clutched his unreasonably large Literature textbook close to his chest as he walked to his locker, his mood deflating almost entirely as he realized what was making him nervous. He wasn't in the company of any of his friends.

Frank, in all honesty, had been trying to ignore the ache in his chest and sadness whenever he thought back to his friends. Sure they'd said some hurtful things, and Frank himself hadn't been the nicest to Jack - but he was willing to look past that. As long as Patrick apologized for lying and trying to make him paranoid about his father.

Because Patrick was wrong.

Frank knew that, he honestly felt it in his bones, and he hoped it wasn't just his stubbornness blinding him.

That was when the noise rung through the uncomfortably stuffed school hallway. Frank's eyes moved from his now opened locker to what looked to be Ed shoving some boy up against a wall by his hair. Frank felt his mouth go dry as he noticed the Batman schoolbag, realising then that it was Patty who was being cornered.