↳ LEVEL 16.0

NOT EDITED
▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
"KINKY JACK" [PART 1]
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

"So, why are we walking this way again?" Jack asked, holding onto his backpack straps as he walked beside Frank. He smacked his gum loudly, blowing bubbles every now and then as the four of them walked to Frank's house.

See, Anthony had been sent off to stay with his mom for the weekend after his two weeks of being grounded. Which, Frank admittedly wished had lasted longer, but he would take whatever he was given. He was just happy that asshole was out of the house so him and his friends could study for a while before they would inevitably have a video game marathon and pass out. It was Friday anyway, so Frank figured a sleepover would be the best way to christen Anthony's absence.

But Frank, being the gentlemen he was, wanted to keep his promise to Gerard and walk him home.

Well, maybe it wasn't a promise per say - but Frank enjoyed doing it and he hadn't gotten the chance to since the day before so... twenty four hours was long enough Frank figured.

One thing that really struck a chord in Frank though, was that Gerard hadn't brought up their kiss once. He almost acted like it didn't happen - and yet he acted like it did at the same time because he still grabbed onto Frank's hand when they walked and kissed his cheek sometimes.

Of course Frank was way too shy to bring up the kiss himself, so he would just suffer in silence because God he really wanted to kiss Gerard again. The feeling was so sweet and jittery and Frank was in love with it. But it was slowly dawning on him that maybe he wouldn't ever get to experience it again because if he couldn't grow the balls to talk about his feelings- why should Gerard?

"Because," Frank said softly in response to Jack's question.

Yeah... Frank hadn't exactly told them about his little kiss-fiasco. And neither had he told them that he was planning on walking Gerard home.

"Because what, fuckass?" Jack asked as he blew a bubble, squealing in surprise when Ryan sighed sharply and reached over to pop his bubblegum bubble with his pen.

"Hey!" Jack exclaimed, flicking his tongue over his lips and going back to smacking aggressively.

"God, if you don't throw the gum away I'll fucking make sure it's the last thing you ever chew without a plastic straw." Ryan groaned in irritation, making Jack raise his hands in defense.

"Okay, okay," Jack mumbled, spitting his gum in his palm and chucking it in one of the bins belonging to a house owner.

"Thank you." Ryan said in relief, looking around again, "No but for real, why're we walking this way?"

Frank sighed before stilling, making Patty run into his back roughly.

"Sorry," Frank mumbled to Pat who just shrugged in return. "So, um, okay. We're taking a small detour..."

"To the mall?" Jack asked excitedly, "Oh please say the mall. I really wanna buy this new-"

"Not the mall." Frank interrupted with a roll of his eyes, "Um... Gurney High."

"What?" All of them asked simultaneously, making Frank sigh loudly and play with his sweater paws.

"Why the fuck would we go anywhere near those rich pricks?" Jack asked expectantly, and before Frank could answer Patty was opening his mouth too.