↳ LEVEL 24.0

NOT EDITED!
▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
IN WHICH FRANK
GETS FUCKING CAUGHT
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Frankie, come help with the groceries!"

"Okay, ma!" Frank called back, shutting his Biology textbook with a sigh. He was supposed to be reviewing the easiest topics he knew; classifications and such... but he kept getting distracted through no fault of his own.

Alright, maybe it was his own fault - he really shouldn't have been picturing Gerard in a dress while he did his homework- but it wasn't entirely his fault! It wasn't his fault that Gerard had sent him a cute mirror selfie of him throwing up a peace sign and wearing his school uniform. It might have been his bland navy cardigan and dress pants but he still looked cute and of course the message below it didn't help one bit. He had written something about hoping Frank had a nice day and that he was thinking of him.

How could Frank's subconscious not daydream about Gerard after that?

Besides him and Gerard had been kissing with a lot more frequency lately and Frank hated himself greatly for it but he'd also noticed how antsy and squirmy Gerard got whenever they did. At first Frank assumed he was nervous or uncomfortable but he then quickly realised that oh... he was just... horny

In the same way Frank did when Gerard would make him feel like he was in charge of the situation. He couldn't quite explain why but something about it made Frank feel both incredibly secure, and simultaneously very hard.

They hadn't once mentioned going past 'innocently' kissing, partly because they were both shy Frank assumed but also because Frank was worried if he brought it up Gerard would feel like the only reason Frank ever kissed him was to elicit that reaction and to move further along. Which, okay, wasn't completely false but definitely not completely true.

Frank loved kissing Gerard because it felt incredible and soft. He also adored the contact and the way his hands would find themselves running over Gerard's smooth skin. But he couldn't deny that he also enjoyed kissing Gerard for all the other unholy reasons too.

Unfortunately for Frank's roaming thoughts though he was needed elsewhere, and what was even more unfortunate was that he knew what his mother meant by 'needing help with groceries.' It meant that he wouldn't be opening that Biology textbook for more than a few hours, given past experience. Not to mention he'd be ignored while he did all the chores his mother was about to give him. But that was something Frank had already gotten used to.

Frank made his way downstairs and smiled softly despite his mother's request when Todo's energetic self scurried over to him. He rubbed his face all over Frank's thighs and calves, making Frank smile.

"Hi, Tods." Frank said quietly, petting him before making his way to the kitchen where his mother was on her phone.

"Hi, mama." Frank greeted, receiving silence in return. He sighed before making his way to the grocery bags on the counter.

After a few silent minutes of Frank putting things away his mother finally spoke.

"Now that you're here I'd actually really appreciate if you could make the table too please..." His mother said distractedly, her eyes glued to her phone as she spoke.