Series 1 Episode 5: World War Three

"I think you'll find the Prime Minister is an alien in disguise... That's never gonna work, is it?"

"No."

—————————————————————————————————

"If I was gonna execute someone by backing someone against the wall, just a little advice, don't do it in front of an elevator."

Elevator tings and he steps in.

—————————————————————————————————

"I need to be naked."

"Rejoice in it. Your body is magnificent."

—————————————————————————————————

"I can smell an old girl. Stale perfume and brittle bones."

"And a right youngster, all hormones and adrenaline. Fresh enough to bend, before she snaps."

—————————————————————————————————

"Fascinating history, Downing Street. 2000 years ago this was marshland. 1730 occupied by a Mr. Chicken, he was a nice man. 1796, this became the cabinet room. If cabinet was in session and in danger, these are about the safest four walls in the whole of Great Britain. End of lesson."

—————————————————————————————————

"I wish I had a compression field. Could do with being a size smaller."

—————————————————————————————————

"You're a very violent young woman."

—————————————————————————————————

"Mickey the idiot. I might just choke before I finish this sentence... I need you."

—————————————————————————————————

"Mickey, you were born in the dark."

—————————————————————————————————

"I've got a question if you don't mind. Cause since that man arrived, I have been attacked in the streets, I have had creatures from the pits of hell in my own living room and my daughter disappear off the face of the earth."

"I've told you what happened."

"I'm talking to him. Cause I've seen this life of yours doctor and maybe you get off on it and maybe you think it's all clever and smart but can you tell me - just answer me this - is my daughter safe?"

"Mum, I'm fine."

"Will she always be safe? Can you promise me that? ... Well, what's the answer?"

—————————————————————————————————

"Raxacoricofallapatorius."

—————————————————————————————————

"...You kiss this man?"

—————————————————————————————————

"Voicemail dooms us all."

—————————————————————————————————

"Because I can't promise your daughter will be safe."

—————————————————————————————————

"Because this is my life, Jackie. It's not clever and it's not smart, it's standing up and making a decision. Because nobody else will."

"Then what're you waiting for?"

"I could save the world but lose you."

—————————————————————————————————

"Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North. The only elected member in this room. I was chosen by the people for the people. And I command you to do it, Doctor."

—————————————————————————————————

"Victory should be naked."

—————————————————————————————————

"Mickey the idiot, the world is in your hands. Fire."

—————————————————————————————————

"Well, nice knowing you both. Hannibal."

—————————————————————————————————

"I thought I knew the name. Harriet Jones. Future Prime Minister. Elected for three selective term. The architect of Britain's Golden Age."

—————————————————————————————————

"Um.. My mother's cooking."

"Good, put her on a slow heat and let her simmer."

—————————————————————————————————