Series 2 Episode 12: Army of Ghosts

"Planet Earth. This is where I was born. And this is where I died. For the first 19 years of my life, nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever... and then I met a man called The Doctor.... a man who could change his face... and he took me away from home, in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of Time and Space. I thought it would never end. That's what I thought. But then came the Army of Ghosts. Then came Torchwood, and the War. That's when it all ended. This is the story of how I died."

————————————————————————————————

"Ooh... I get a Bazoolium and she doesn't even say thanks."

————————————————————————————————

"She's gone mad."

"Tell me something new."

————————————————————————————————

"Since when did Ghosts have shifts? Since when did shifts have Ghosts?"

————————————————————————————————

"The only spirits I'm serving in this place are gin, whisky and vodka, so you heard me, Get Out!"

————————————————————————————————

"And the more you want it, the stronger it get?"

"Sort of, yeah."

"Like a psychic link. Of course you want your old dad to be alive, but you're wishing him into existence. The ghosts are using that to pull themselves in."

"You're spoiling it."

"I'm sorry Jackie, but there's no smell, there's no cigarettes. It's just a memory."

————————————————————————————————

"Don't tell me you're gonna sit back and do nothin'."

"Who ya gonna call?"

"Ghostbusters!"

"I ain't 'fraid o' no ghosts!"

————————————————————————————————

"All the people we've lost, all the families coming back home. Don't you think it's beautiful?"

"I think it's horrific."

————————————————————————————————

"That one?"

"Eh... Now you've just killed us."

————————————————————————————————

"You've changed so much."

"For the better."

"I suppose."

————————————————————————————————

"But in 40 years, 50 even, there'll be some woman, walking through a market place, a billion miles away from the Earth. But she's not Rose Tyler. Not anymore. She's not even Human."

————————————————————————————————

"Allons-y!"