Series 1 Episode 13: The Parting of Ways

"The extrapalators working. We've got a fully functioning force field. Try saying that when you're drunk."

--------------------------------

"I told you I'd come and get you."

"I never doubted it."

"I did. You all right?"

--------------------------------

"I was there. The war between the Daleks and the Time Lords, with the whole of creation at stake. All the Time Lords died but they took the Daleks with them. I almost thought it was worth it. Now it turns out they died for nothing."

--------------------------------

"That force field can hold back anything.

"Almost anything."

"Yes, but I wasn't gonna tell them that, was I?"

--------------------------------

"You know what they call me in the ancient legends of the Dalek home world? The Oncoming Storm. You might have removed all your emotions, but I recon deep down, there's one little spark left. It's called fear. And doesn't it just burn when you face me?"

--------------------------------

"I think you're forgetting something. I'm the Doctor and if there's one thing I can do, it's talk. I've got five billion languages and you've got no way of stopping you. So if anyone's gonna shut up, it's you!"

--------------------------------

"Do not Blaspheme!"

--------------------------------

"Hiding in silence for hundreds of years is enough to drive anyone mad."

--------------------------------

"You hate your own existence. That makes them more deadly than ever."

--------------------------------

"Purify the Earth with fire. The temple will burn and we shall rise. This will be our paradise."

--------------------------------

"It's been fun. But I guess this is goodbye."

"Don't talk like that. The Doctors gonna do it. You Just watch him."

"Rose... you are worth fighting for."

"I wish I'd never met you, Doctor. I was much better off as a coward. See you in hell."

--------------------------------

"Well... I'm just too good."

--------------------------------

"Cancels the buffers. And if I'm clever - and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant - I might the save the world or tear it all apart."

--------------------------------

"This is Emergency Program One. Rose, now listen, this is important. If this message has activated, then it can mean only one thing. We must be in danger, and I mean fatal. I'm dead or about to die at any second with no chance of escape. And that's ok, I hope it's a good death. But I promised to look after you, and that's what I'm doing. So the TARDIS is taking you home now. And I bet you're fussing and moaning, typical. But hold on and just listen a bit more. The TARDIS can never come for me. Emergency Program One means I'm facing an enemy that should never get their hands on this machine. So this is what you should do. Let the TARDIS die. Just let this old box gather dust. No one can open it, no one'll even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing on a street corner. And over the years, the world will move on and the box will be buried. And if you want to remember me, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that for me, Rose. Have a fantastic life."