Series 2 Episode 10: Love and Monsters

"That's what it did. It went ROAR!"

—————————————————————————————————

"I said 'Run!'

—————————————————————————————————

"You said Blue!"

"I said Not Blue!"

—————————————————————————————————

"You can't the imagine the noise. The Doctors machine. The most beautiful sound in the world."

—————————————————————————————————

"I like football. I like a drink. I like Spain. And if there's one thing I really love, it's Jeff Lynne, and the Electric Light Orchestra. Cause you can't beat a bit of ELO."

—————————————————————————————————

"His name is the Doctor."

—————————————————————————————————

"To me, The Doctor isn't a man, he's more a collection of archetypes."

—————————————————————————————————

"And that's when it all changed. That Tuesday night in March."

—————————————————————————————————

"I am your salvation."

—————————————————————————————————

"Use that cane on him and you'll get one hell of a smack from me! And then a good kick. Is that understood, Mr. Kennedy?"

—————————————————————————————————

"It seems the evidence has been corrupted, something called The Bad Wolf Virus."

—————————————————————————————————

"I don't like to be touched physically or metaphorically, thank you very much."

—————————————————————————————————

"I tell you what Elton, here we are complete strangers, and I'm flashing you my knickers."

—————————————————————————————————

"Oh I could kiss you, except I can't, cause of the ex-ee-ma."

—————————————————————————————————

"Funny, the things you think about when you've got your shirt off."

—————————————————————————————————

"Let me tell you something about those who get left behind. Because it's hard. And that's what you become. Hard. But if there's one thing I've learnt, it's that I will never let her down. And I will protect them both till the end of my life. So whatever you want, I'm warning you. Back off."