17| Deranged

A/N: Ha I always find these little notes annoying when reading but once again please read. In this chapter our good friend Scott shows some nasty behavior if you are against psychopathic masturbation please skip the first part of this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Unedited*

Scott couldn't wait to get back to the shed he was staying in. Walking behind the teacher's hedges like he normally did he pried away the zinc covering the back of the shed.

It was basically his secret entrance. Once inside he left it open. He lived for the thrill of possibly getting caught. Pulling the treasure out of his pocket he brought it to his nose and sniffed.

"Ahhh you smell so good M." He commented to the pink lace panties he had stolen from Marley's room. He knew the layout of the place pretty good thanks to the cameras.

Walking over to a ran down computer in the corner of the shed he turned it on. Instantly footage from inside Marley and Jacob's room came in. The team was thorough in cleaning up but he had his methods too.

Watching on he noticed that they were just laying there. He released his eager member from his pants as he took a deep sniff of Marley's panties once more. His tongue raced out to wet the fabric and shivers ran down his spine.

He was harder than a board. "Oh Marley." He moaned in desperation. He wanted her. He couldn't wait to have her. All the nights at the club he had done much practice on how he was going to get her in his bed.

He hoped she would scream for him to stop. With his free hand he captured his manhood closing his eyes envisioning that it was Marley's skin wrapped around him.

His hand moved slowly at first as he thought of taunting her. He imagined her clutching at his member trying to get him off. He laughed at the struggle. "You want this Scarlett ." His voice was husky as he jerkily moved his hand. "You want every inch of me buried inside of your sweet little cunt." He smiled at the sensation.

At the undeniable grip she had on him. Bringing his other hand onto his member he forced his own legs apart using it to massage his scrotum. "Scarlett you're so naughty." He groaned. Bringing the panty forward he wrapped it over his throbbing penis.

"Make me cum baby." He moaned just as he climaxed. Throwing open his eyes he watched his fluids spray onto the screen. He smiled lovingly as he thought about what he had to do.

He took his pants off as well as his boxers. Marley always had a better taste in underwear than Scarlett. The fabric fit him snugly and he reviled in the feeling of the string between his ass checks. Getting dressed again he looked towards the monitor wiping his fluid up from where it landed with his hands.

In slick motions he sucked on his fingers getting hard all over again.

A/N: You can read now darlings. Don't think it was too graphic but here we go.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" Scott paused not expecting the intrusion. Looking around he sighed. It was only the little shaky professor.

"Why did you have to do that?" Scott asked clicking his tongue. The old man looked confused. Scott grew angry. "Why the fuck did you have to do that?" He shouted marching over to the man.

"I will call the police." The man held his phone up threatening. Scott pinked with rage slapping the phone from the man's hand. "Listen to me old man, go back into your house and don't say a word of this to anyone you hear me?"

Scott wasn't against wringing his old neck but he wanted the man to go to jail for him for a little while. Just until he could have Marley. "I know you." The old man stated and Scott's brow rose in question.

"You're the guy who hit Scarlett on the first day of school." He man recalled smiling. "Did you get some of that?" The old man asked genuinely interested in the younger man's answer.

"What?" To say the question was unexpected was putting it mildly. "That's my sister man." Scott defended weakly. He had actually get some many, many times. The professor's eyes turned to wonder.

Smiling the man continued on. "I already called the police young man so if you don't want problems I suggest you leave." The old man seemed triumphant but paled when Scott backed him into a corner leaning down to whisper in his ear.

"If you don't want my dick shoved up your ass as you scream in pain your old bones breaking at the pressure of my cock." Scott snared as the older man gasped. "I suggest you tell the police you were just hearing things and it was a raccoon." Scott continued.

Nodding furiously the older man tripped at least three times running back to his house Scott's hearty cackle following him. He hoped the teacher knew how to follow orders because he wasn't at all joking.

Whistling softly Scott went about cleaning down the shed. Couldn't leave any evidence here. Tomorrow was a new day. Tomorrow he could make his move.

He could hardly wait. He could just taste her juices mixed with her blood at the back of his tongue. Jacob wasn't even a threat. If only he could kill the bastard child too.

He was halfway through when the police left and he smiled. At least the teacher was obedient much unlike Scarlett. Fury rose to the forefront of his mind. The little slut had left him for Steven.

And Steven decided to fuck her and she decided to get pregnant. He threw the gardening tools on the ground screaming. "Scarlett you bitch!" He continued to throw things around. "Who the fuck told you to die huh?" He screamed. "Who told you to die?"

He looked over to the corner where his sister sat. "Now I have to teach you a lesson! Now, now I will have to tear your little friend apart!" He screamed at her. "It's all your fault Scar!"

The professor cowered in fear inside his house rocking back and forth in his kitchen. His knees were brought up to his chest. He didn't want to die.

He glanced in the direction of the shed knowing that the man was all alone there.