32. Pride Day: Part One

Love is too beautiful to be hidden in the closet.

~Anonymous

***

"This is perfect," Jeff exclaimed as he gushed over his stunning makeover at the clothing shop. Marcus and Stewart joined him and nodded as they saw their colourful reflections from the mirror.

It was Pride Day, and as it was the tradition, Arabella Academy celebrated the day by holding fun activities for its students and the gay community of Middlewood. Students commemorated the day by wearing the most colourful of outfits, and the best one usually got a page dedicated to their photo in the school magazine. It was Jeff's dream to appear on that page, and looking at himself in the mirror, he was sure that this was the day. Marcus' dad had offered to buy for them matching outfits, and what they thought was a trip to the local clothing shop had turned out to be an exhilarating shopping experience at Louis Vuitton. Stewart had fished out his credit card and allowed them to take any clothing they liked. He even joked with Marcus about getting Jane some bras, and Marcus cracked him up when he said that most of them had already lost their colour. The day also doubled as their closing day for the long summer holiday.

They stood at the cashier, all three wearing the same: a rainbow suit, a pair of happy socks and brown loafers. They all pointed to two things- luxury and attention. Stewart paid for the suits and a couple of other clothes they had bought and exited the store.

"I am never taking the tags off of these," Jeff shrieked. He had quite the sweet tooth for classy and expensive things and usually saved up a lot of money to buy whatever was trending. Marcus wondered whether he had actually seen Jeff wear the same clothes twice.

Soon they were in the car and on their way to school. The fast car didn't disappoint and soon they had entered the school grounds. Stewart did his usual circling around the parking lot and parked besides Williams Beetle. Marcus thought of that action as a way of his father reminding William of who was in charge.

"Are we ready?" Stewart asked the two. Marcus and Jeff nodded vigorously. They fished out their sunglasses, put them on and stepped out of the car.

The last time someone brought Arabella Academy to a standstill was when Sheila was murdered. Yet again, if it was a standstill based on screaming for attention, it would be the day Gianna reported as a new teacher, her dress tightly hugging her enormous thighs and her buttocks and breasts bouncing rhythmically. However, her record was soon broken when the three marched their way into the school. They looked like some badass hitmen- if hitmen wore rainbow suits. Stewart in the middle, they both made their way through the school hallway, all eyes on them. The ladies were drooling at the sight of the three, with their boys were divided into two, those who drooled too, and the boyfriends who threw a jealous gaze at them. Stewart winked at Gianna, who was also among the admirers and noticed her nipples screaming to be noticed underneath her blouse. Trying not to get lost in the stare, he returned his gaze forward and continued marching on until they were outside Stewart's office.

"Boys, this is the end of the road for me. I'll see you guys later in the day," Stewart told the two.

"It's okay, we can take it from here," Jeff answered, excited from all the attention he was getting.

Stewart was just about to enter his office when Marcus called him back.

"Yes, kiddo?"

"Thanks, dad."

Marcus and Jeff then left to find the rest of their squad. As Stewart entered his office, his heart was racing with joy.

He called me dad!