● Derailed ●

Suffocated is a good way to describe what Yoongi is feeling as he and Namjoon sit in uncomfortable silence.

Namjoon had explained everything to Yoongi, even down to the suspicion that Hoseok is killing again and is possibly going after Yoongi next.

Yoongi blankly stares at the photo, reeling in the memories of a year ago, of all the moments he shared with Hoseok and that beaming smile of his. Even down to the very last moment, where Hoseok slipped from his hand, disappearing into the abyss.

"Trust me, I'm finding it hard to believe too. But Hoseok is alive and he's most likely going to come after you again." Namjoon speaks up, waiting for Yoongi's reply.

Yoongi stares at the photo until the back of his eyes begin to burn. Then he looks away, blinking back his tears and stands up, with his back turned to Namjoon.

"Get out." He mutters in a low gravely tone.

"Yoongi please-"

"I said get the fuck out!" Yoongi screams at him, turning fully to face Namjoon with a blaze of anger in his eyes.

Namjoon knew this was going to happen, he knew Yoongi was going to get upset, but it had to be said and done. "I'm not leaving until you accept this Yoongi. Jung Hoseok is alive."

"No he's not!" Yoongi says with a strain to his voice, the subtle hint of hysteria just barely peeking out. "He's dead Namjoon! I fucking watched him fall! I couldn't save him!"

"No one could have saved him, but somehow he's alive and he's returned to wreak havoc on the city again. It's only a matter of time before he comes and finds you again." Namjoon keeps his voice low and calm, knowing all this was a lot for Yoongi to accept.

It was hard for Namjoon to accept it too, because the moment Yoongi locked eyes with that photo, he knew just by the small sparks in Yoongi's eyes, Yoongi still had feelings for Jung Hoseok.

"Jung Hoseok is alive Yoongi. He's alive and this picture is proof."

"That don't mean shit to me." Yoongi retorts. "That could have been anyone in that picture, or maybe someone who looks like him."

"Don't fucking play yourself Yoongi." Namjoon chides. "You know very damn well it's him. You're just in denial right now and its okay, I get it." Namjoon takes a second to push down his feelings. "You two had something together that was fucked up and complicated."

"Kinda like what we used to have." Yoongi mutters, now turning away from Namjoon again.

It gets awkwardly silent again before Namjoon speaks, pretending what Yoongi just said didn't crack his heart a little.

"I just want you to know, that despite all the shit we've been through, you're still my friend Yoongi. And no matter how much it annoys you, I'll always look out for you." With that said, Namjoon decides to take his leave, giving Yoongi his space and some time alone to think.

"If you want to go after him, I won't stop you, but I sure as hell wont let you go alone either." Namjoon stops at the door and turns to face Yoongi one last time. "When you finally accept the truth before you, you know where to find me." Namjoon says as he leaves the apartment, leaving the photo of Hoseok on the table.

As soon as Namjoon is gone, Yoongi lets out an aggravated scream and throws himself onto the couch, marinating Namjoon's words into his thoughts.

He then looks to the photo and picks it up, running the pads of his fingers along the picture, studying Hoseok's face. His heart was aching with a storm of emotions, both good and bad.

"Hoseok..what the hell is going on.."

++++

Jimin made sure to read the text message twice as he approaches the university, wondering just what Taehyung wanted from him.

They haven't talked much over the year, except for the few times Taehyung had visited him while he was recovering in the hospital. Jimin knew Taehyung was dealing with his own problems, vaguely mentioning his relationship issues with Jungkook.

"Maybe they got into a fight and he wants to talk about it." Jimin thinks as he follows the directions Taehyung texted to him, leading him to a empty parking lot to the back of the building. 

"Taehyung? Where are you?" Jimin calls out to him, wondering perhaps if he went to the wrong area to meet up.

"He's not here." Came a voice from behind, and Jimin quickly turns around to find Jungkook leaning against the wall of the building, a cold smile present on his thin lips.

"I don't get it. If he's not here, then why did he text me to meet up with him?" Jimin asks, keeping his guard up. "Why did he sent you?"

"He didn't sent me, in fact, he has no idea I'm here." Jungkook leans off the wall and slowly strides over to Jimin. "I was the one who sent you that text." He says, and chuckles at the panicked look on Jimin's face.

"Look, if this is about me and Taehyung, you have nothing to worry about. I don't have feelings for Taehyung anymore, we are just friends."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, not stopping his approach. "I'm not worried at all." He hums, still approaching Jimin with a cold smile, to which Jimin proceeds to back away, already wanting to leave. "It's you that should be worried."

"What! Why?" Jimin utters as he continues to back away from Jungkook's approach.

"Because you have feelings for Detective Min Yoongi." Says Jungkook, his lips tug up into a smile as he watches Jimin's face pale.

"And my friend isn't too happy about that."

Jimin stumbles backwards, putting space between him and Jungkook, until he bumps into something, or more like, someone.

Two arms coil around Jimin's body, locking him into a tight embrace.

Jimin goes to scream, but a hand grips at his throat, silencing him at once.

Jimin then feels someone bury their face into his neck, the warmth of their tongue causes goosebumps to rise as he feels it run up the side of his neck until it rests at the shell of his ear.

"Out of all the boys I never loved, you're still my favorite."

The sheer panic and horror that rises within Jimin was enough to send his heart into a mass frenzy of spasms, forcing him into fight mode as he tears himself away from that persons grip and turns around to face none other than Jung Hoseok.

"Oh god no!" Jimin shrieks and makes a run for it, but he doesn't get far when he is suddenly tackled to the ground by a brute force.

"Where do you think you're going Jimin?" Jimin hears Hoseok speak, unable to move due to Jungkook's weight on his body.

Hoseok comes around and kneels before Jimin, grabbing a fistful of Jimin's hair and twisting Jimin's head up to look him in eyes.

"The party is just getting started." Is the last thing Hoseok says before he cranes his arm back and punches Jimin in the face, knocking him out.