● Opposite End Of Reality ●

"Taehyung...I don't think I'm going to make it out of here."

Taehyung shifts his gaze from the tinted window, over to Jimin laying on the cold ground. "Don't say that. I have faith that my brother and Namjoon will find us." Taehyung says, with the need to vomit urging for a release as he looks upon the state Jimin was in.

Jimin's body was a sickly grey color, and his eyes are sunken and dull with little to no life within them. He had lost so much blood that he was falling in and out of consciousness, at times randomly saying he can't make it or telling Taehyung to escape and leave him to die. To top it off, Jimin was still naked, with only a dirty blanket, which Taehyung found, keeping him covered up.

And the most painful part of it all, was the fact that Jungkook did that to him.

Taehyung will never forget the image of Jungkook stabbing that woman, especially how happy he looked while do it.

He doesn't understand what went wrong with Jungkook. Taehyung was sure he did all he could to help his boyfriend, but it wasn't enough. He wasn't enough to stop Jungkook, and now his boyfriend has turned into a psychopath and all Taehyung can do is sit in his own guilt because he wasn't able to help Jungkook.

After Jungkook stabbed that woman, he went after Jimin, but Taehyung screamed at him and begged him to stop. The rest was all a blur after that.

Taehyung vaguely remembers Jungkook holding him at knife point while making him carry Jimin to a car a few blocks away from the house, then after that, he passed out, only to wake up inside of an abandoned house somewhere in the woods.

Jungkook had locked them inside a bedroom and hasn't come back since. It's been about two hours and the sun was beginning to set.

Time was running out.

"Taehyung..." Jimin's soft voice calls to him. Automatically Taehyung goes and sits on the floor next to Jimin, carefully cradling Jimin's head on his lap.

"Stay with me Jimin, we are going to get out of here." He says, though his voice trembles with anxiety and fear as he wonders just how the hell he's planning on escaping.

Jimin mumbles something in reply, but Taehyung doesn't understand what was said. He knows Jimin is tired and if Jimin doesn't get help soon, he'll die.

Gently, Taehyung lays Jimin on the ground and turns him over, grimacing at the wound carved upon his right shoulder blade. It was an image of a skull with bunny ears, perfectly drawn with the pointed end of a knife.

"God....what the fuck did you do Jungkook..." Taehyung utters in disgust as he gently turns Jimin onto his back and gets up again, going over to the window to look outside.

He digs into his pocket and takes out the phone from the woman Jungkook had stabbed. It had fallen while he watched them argue and struggle, and Taehyung had taken it for safe keeping.

He holds the phone up, trying to get any cell signal. He tried calling his brother and Namjoon before, but the signal was so bad that it never went through, which makes him wonder just how deep into the woods Jungkook has taken them.

Still, Taehyung is determined to escape. He holds his phone high into air and walks around the room, trying to look for a signal. But still he gets nothing, and it triggers his anger, causing him to rant and curse as he stomps on the floor.

"Taehyung....just go without me....I'm not worth it." Taehyung frowns upon hearing those words and returns to Jimin's side, gently helping him to sit up.

"We are getting out of here together." Taehyung says, caressing the side of Jimin's face in hopes to comfort him.

Jimin leans into his touch, eyes half lidded as he stares up at Taehyung with a grim expression. "I'm so sorry Taehyung...I'm sorry for what I did to you in the past."