● Sinner ●

Dawon brushes her hair aside, nervously rubbing her neck as she approaches the front gates to the Jeon residence, looking around carefully before walking up the steps and entering the house.

This place always gives her the creeps, consider that she knows of what happened in this house, Hoseok had told her.  She knows that Jungkook killed his father under self defense.

In all honesty, Dawon doesn't feel comfortable around Jungkook. She's met him a few times and there is something about him that wasn't right at all.

Sure it would be hypocritical of her to think that way considering her brother is a complete psycho, but Jungkook is different and Dawon can feel it.

She feels that he's worse than Hoseok.

She winds around the corner of the Livingroom, stopping just in front of the basement door.

Hesitation grips her in a choke hold, holding in her breath and making her feel faint.

She really doesn't want to go down there and deal with all this. But this is what she got herself into when she promised to help her brother.

All of this is for him.

Dawon grips the handle of the door and opens it, making her way down the wooden steps where she sees a light at the end of the steps, then hears heavy breathing and someone giggling.

She stops at the corner to take a peek, her hand instantly flying to her mouth at the horrid sight before her.

Jungkook is shirtless, with sweat dripping down his broad back and chest, slowly oozing down his abs, mixing in with the blood that is splattered across his body.

He is standing behind, smiling like an child as he carves the knife along Jimin's back, drawing something.

Jimin has his head down, not moving at all as blood drips down from his body, creating a small pool on the floor underneath him.

"Oh god." Dawon utters, her stomach twisting into knots.

She shuffles back, accidentally knocking over a metal bucket, altering Jungkook of her presence.

"Hoseok hyung?" She hears Jungkook call out and makes a run up the stairs.

As she's about to reach the top, a hand grips her by the ankle, making her fall forward with a yelp.

"Dawon noona! So nice of you to join me!" He says, slapping his bloody hand over her mouth to hold in her screams as he drags her down the stairs and into the basement room.

Jungkook throws Dawon onto the ground next to the Kim brothers, who were still unconscious, well at least one of them was.

Jungkook threw Dawon so hard on the ground that she ended up bumping into Taehyung, waking him up from his slumber.

Dawon looks up at Jungkook, then over to Jimin. From her point of view on the ground, she sees his eyes open, but lifeless.

"What the hell did you do!?" She shouts at Jungkook. "This wasn't part of the plan you idiot!"

Jungkook scoffs, shrugging his shoulders at her scolding as he turns to Jimin. "I got tired of waiting. Besides, he's not dead." He raises the knife in his hand, pointing it directly at Jimin's chest. "Yet."

"Don't you fucking dare!" Dawon shuffles to her feet, not noticing her phone dropping out her pocket, landing next to Taehyung.

She rushes up to Jungkook, getting in-between him and Jimin. "My brother will deal with him when he returns. You've done  enough." She says, feeling her heart stammer under his deadly glare.

Taehyung flutters his eyes open, exuding a low groan as his vision warps back into place and his hearing returns. He looks down at the ground, at Dawon's cell phone, then shifts his gaze upwards at the two bickering and over to Jimin hanging by his arms, lifeless and bloody.

"Noo.." Taehyung utters, looking over to Jungkook and Dawon who were still arguing.

It was getting tense, he could tell by how furrowed Jungkook brow was.

Jungkook grips Dawon's arm to move her aside, but she kicks him on the leg and shoves him so hard that he stumbles onto the ground.

Dawon makes a run for it, but Jungkook was quicker and gets up from the ground, tackling her into the wall and gripping her chin with his bloody hand, holding her in a vice grip.

Taehyung slumps to his side, shifting under the weight of his brother who was slowly waking up as well.

"Jungkook." He calls out, his voice sounding rough and coarse as he shifts to the side, landing on his arm and reaching for the cell phone.

"Jungkook!" He calls again, much louder.

But not loud enough to stop Jungkook from gripping the knife and stabbing it into Dawon's stomach.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

++++

"All units be on your guard and proceed with caution." Detective Kang announces through his radio as he and Solar approach the gates of the Jeon residence.

Both are armed with bulletproof vests, along with a group of six officers, all in formation behind Kang.

Upon his signal, they bust down the front door and quickly enter the apartment, holding their guns out in defense while searching everywhere.

"I want three officers to stay on the first floor, Solar and the others will follow me." Kang orders as he rounds a corner and stops at the basement door that was left ajar.

"Kang, look." Solar points out to a bloody handprint on the door.

"Fuck, we might be too late." Kang mutters as he leads his group down the stairs, the gun held firmly in his hand as he reaches the bottom steps and looks inside the room.

"Hands up!" He shouts at a broad shouldered man sitting on the floor, holding a bleeding woman in his arms.

"Don't shoot me!" The man pleads, holding one hand up while the other applies pressure on the woman's bleeding stomach. "I'm Kim Seokjin!" He says, hoping the officers recognize his name.

"Sir, that's one of the Kim brothers." Solar says as she enters the room and goes to Jin's aid, looking down at the unconscious woman bleeding out. "We need an ambulance!" She shouts at the other officers and they make quick haste back up the stairs to call the ambulance. 

"What the hell happened here!?" Solar asks Jin, who only shook his head in reply and tilts his head over to the side, glancing off at something behind her.

"Oh god." Kang looks to where Jin was staring at, Solar following his gaze and gasping in horror upon the horrid sight before them.

On the wall painted in blood was a symbol of a skull with bunny ears.

"He took them." Jin utters, his voice cracking at he speaks. "He took them."

"Who?" Solar asks, looking back over to Jin, who was sobbing at this point while trying to hold onto the woman's bleeding wound.

"Jungkook." He says with a look of terror in his eyes.

"It was Jeon Jungkook."