thirty two

Knock knock

"I'm coming!"

Knock Knock

"I said I'm coming!!"

Knock knock

"Impatient much?" Taigi raised an eyebrow at Jungkook after opening the door.

"Just wanted to annoy you." Jungkook replied with a sheepish grin on his face.

Taigi rolled her eyes, stepping out and closing the door behind her. "Where's Taehyung?" She asked in confusion, noticing that he wasn't with Jungkook.

"He wasn't ready yet so I said I'd pick you up first instead." Jungkook explained as he followed Taigi to his car.

"Oh okay." Taigi shrugged it off, getting into the passenger seat whilst Jungkook sat himself down in the drivers seat.

"You look nice." Jungkook told Taigi with a smile as he glanced at her.

"Thank you, you look good too." Taigi said with a smile unconsciously forming on her face too.

The two soon set off on their way to the trampoline park. They didn't talk much during the car ride but despite that it still wasn't awkward at all, like they felt comfortable with one another without having to be constantly speaking to one another.

As Jungkook drove, he couldn't help but steal a glance at Taigi every now and then. Sometimes he still couldn't believe that his life had changed so much in such a short amount of time. To think that the only reason he knew Taigi was because he stupidly messaged the wrong number...that one silly mistake lead to this very moment, Jungkook sat in his car beside a girl who he thought he'd only ever meet in his dreams...

Soon enough, they finally arrived at the trampoline park. Because Taigi was so chill and zoned out in the car, she completely forgot about where they were actually supposed to be.

"Wait, we forgot Taehyung!" Taigi shouted in realisation as she looked at Jungkook who had just parked the car.

"No you didn't."

Taigi heard an unfamiliar voice coming from the back of the car, causing her to jump up and squeal in shock.

"What the fuck! You were in the back of the car that whole time!?"

"Yup." Taehyung nodded with a smirk.

Taigi turned to face Jungkook, "And you knew!?"

"Yup." Jungkook nodded aswell, mimicking the expression on Taehyung's face.

"The reaction was good but to be honest I thought I was gonna hear a bit more juicy conversation than I did." Taehyung told the other two.

"Well sorry I just wanted to enjoy a nice quiet car ride instead of telling Jungkook how much I want to fuck him." Taigi joked as she rolled her eyes, making Jungkook blush a little.

"Oh, is that right?" Jungkook asked with an eyebrow raised, trying to ignore the colour of his cheeks.

"Shut up, you know I was kidding." Taigi replied, trying not to laugh. Jungkook chuckled.

"Right pissflaps, you ready to go inside?" Taehyung interrupted as he poked his head out between Jungkook and Taigi's seats.

"Yep. Let's go."

***

"Common Taigi! I know you can do better than that!" Taehyung shouted from the other end of the trampoline as he stood beside Jungkook.