1. Cute And Adorable Little Bat

(^o^)
Y/N (your name) pov

I was on my way home from work as usual. I would always go through a dark ally which is a short cut and that also includes today.

I took my phone out and checked the time.

10:30

"holy moly, I didn't know it was this late" I said as I started speed walking my way home.

While speed walking I suddenly heard thunder from the clouds and before I knew, it started raining.

Luckly I had an umbrella with me which I always take everywhere and opened it and brought it above me to shield myself from the rain.

Great, it just had to rain now. I continued speed walking.

While walking I suddenly heard a small whimper. I stopped for a while to make sure that I heard a whimper and it was not just the wind.

After a few seconds of standing still, I confirmed that it was a whimper because it definitely did not sound like the wind.

I made my way towards the sound as it became louder the closer I got. I stopped my tracks when I was 100% sure that I was really close to the sound of whimpering.

I flinched when I felt something soft resting on my left foot, and as I look down my heart skipped a beat.

There was a small tiny cute bat on my foot, slightly trembling and small whimpers could be heard coming from it.

It looked incredibly cute hugging my foot and I could feel it tremble harder so I crouched down and gently picked up the bat with my hands.

I could feel it flinch when I wrapped my hands around it's tiny body. Cute.

I brought the bat up close to my face and looked at it for a good 8 seconds before lightly patting it's tiny head with my index finger since it was really small and it's head was the size of my finger(s).

It slowly opened it's small red eyes and looked at me for 5 seconds and closed them again.

"Hang on, you will be warm and cozy when we're back at my place" I carefully spoke not to frighten the small creature and walked home with it as fast as I could.

-----------------

I unclocked the door to my house and walked in, closing it behind me.

I closed my umbrella and put it in a bucket with the rest of my umbrellas.

I then took off my shoes and jacket, laying them in front of the door and quickly walked towards my living room with the small trembling creature in my hands.

I laid the bat down on one of my couch pillows and put a blanket around it making it more cuter than it already is.

However it was still trembling, and I had no idea what to do.

I thought for a second and I gently picked up the bat once again in my hands and walked with it to the bathroom.

It was still tiny and trembling on my hands as it flapped it's wings weakly.

I put my sleeves up and filled the bathtub with warm water and started washing the bat.

(please do note that I know nothing about bats so if I write something that doesn't make sense, then please understand that I do not know anything about bats)

After 10 minutes I was done giving the bat a bath and gently wrapped a towel around it.

I took it to the living room and put it down on the couch and wrapped a blanket around it after removing the towel.

I finally calmed down and let out a sigh when I saw that it had stopped trembling. It now laid on the couch as I swore I saw a small smile appearing on the bats mouth.. But I shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen area.

I took my phone out and started searching on Google about facts about bats.

I took note that the bat I took in had short, conical muzzles and had naked pads with U-shaped grooves at the tip of it's nose.

I searched for the information I just remembered and found out it was a vampire bat...

And if I'm right.. it says here that vampire bats drink blood...

A shiver went down my spine at the thought of a bat drinking blood.

I walked back to the living room and watched the bat sleep peacefully.

"How can you guys be so cute, yet drink blood"

I said as I gently patted it's small body trying not to accidentally wake it up.

I deeply sighed and went to take a shower and after that, I would make something to eat since I was starting to get hungry.

------------

30 minutes had passed and I had already taken a shower, put my pajamas on and I had already eaten, so now I was staring at the small sleeping bat.

I slowly picked it up from the couch and moved it to my bedroom and laid it on the bed right beside me.

I turned off all the lights in the house and went to bed with the bat sleeping right beside me.

It's probably dangerous but seeing how the bat is so weak, I don't think it would try to harm me so I closed my eyes and drifted off to dream land.

------------

*Dream*

I opened my eyes and sat up on my bed as I started stretching my arms.

"Had a nice nap princess?"

I heard a voice beside me and looked that way. I saw a handsome looking man with raven hair smirking and staring at me.

I took in time to process everything and instantly jumped out of bed while screaming.

"W-who are you and what are you doing in my house"

I yelled and pointed at the boy.

The boy closed his eyes and jumped off the bed and walked to me. He put both his hands on both side of my head, trapping me as he stared down at me with red glowing eyes...

And then everything went black...

-----------

I quickly sat up on the bed as I tried to catch my breath because of the dream I just had.

I looked to my left and saw nothing but a blanket... No bat...

I started freaking out and scanned the whole bedroom but relaxed when I spotted the bat looking right at me while standing at the end of the bed.

Thank god it didn't try anything

I slowly moved myself closer to the bat trying not to scare it and to my surprise, the bat stayed still eyeing my movements. It was completely calm.

I lightly patted it's head as it just looked at me and let me do my thing to it.

I though it was gonna get scared and would fly away but to my surprise again, it let me pat it's head and not to mention, it tilted it's head looking extremely adorable.

And I swear I was about to explode of this little bats cuteness.

...But little did i know, it was just playing cute...