8. See You Soon

1 hour and 56 seconds, the film had lasted and we were finally done watching.

There were some awkward scenes like where Bella and Edward kissed and was about too... You know.. I'll stop taking there. It was awkward when that scene came up but luckily no one reacted nor said anything.

"I can't believe Eddie or what ever his name was, could read everybody else's mind but her's"

San dramatically scoffed

"Can't you guys read minds too?"

I asked

"We can but there are some we can't read minds of"

Seonghwa answered

"Like who?"

"You"

My eyes widen, they can't read my mind?

"Damn, y/n is becoming Bella"

Yunho said before chuckling

"No she's not, we can't read her mind because she is special. Only her mate can read her mind, so that means..."

Seonghwa finished as all eyes were now on me and Jongho.

"Wait, so you're saying Jongho's the only one that can read my mind?"

I asked with my eyebrows crashed into each other.

"Yup, because he's your mate of course"

Seonghwa said and smiled at me

I looked over to Jongho only to see him looking back at me with a small smirk so I swiftly looked away before he could see my tomato red face.

"Cute..." is what Jongho whispered but I didn't hear it. Or more like, couldn't.

I cleared my throat while straightening my body as I spoke.

"What about the part where he glimmers in the sun. Do you guys glimmer too?"

I asked and the boys looked at me like I was crazy and started laughing.

"No my love, we don't glimmer in the sun. We are actually day walkers if you were thinking"

Jongho sweetly answered with pure love in his voice...
That's new. And I feel so safe right now.

"Day walkers? What are day walkers?"

I asked since I have never heard of this word before

"It simply means we can walk under sun light without getting harmed or burned and our body does not glimmer like that Eddie guy"

Jongho answered still sounding as sweet as honey and chuckling afterwards as my heart started beating real fast.

"His name is Edward btw"

I said while clearing my throat once again.

"Oh!!!! That's his name? I thought his name was Eddie or Edwin or something"

San said and chuckled

...

"What should we do now"

I asked but it came out sounding as an answer

Just when Seonghwa opened his mouth to say something, his phone buzzed from in his pocket.

He took his phone out and checked the caller ID. He coldly stared at the caller ID for a few seconds before standing up and going up the stairs.