13. I Love You

He kissed me

Jongho held my hand tightly as his other hand was laid on my cheek.

He gently and slowly moved his lips against mine as I stood there frozen.

Is this really happening?

Is this a dream?

Jongho pulled away and looked at me in the eyes as to why I hadn't responded back.

He gave me a gentle smile

"Do you trust me?"

He very gently and sweetly whispered while holding both my hands in his owns.

I smiled at him and nodded

I do...

Jongho closed his eyes and then everything went black again.

I opened my eyes, I was in my bedroom lying on my bed with the boys surrounding me with worried expressions.

Seonghwa was going back and forth with Hongjoong. Yunho and San stood beside the bed. Mingi was no where to be found.

"She's awake!! He did it!!!!"

San yelled and hugged me tightly when he saw my eyes open.

I felt something move on top of my hand so I looked there and saw another hand on top of mine.

Jongho's hand

He had his head laid on my lap as he held my hand.

He was asleep.

"Y/n, are you okay? What happened? Did you see Jongho?"

Seonghwa came to me sitting beside me on the bed.

"I'm fine. I don't know what happened and yes.. I did see Jongho"

I weakly smiled at him

The boys let out a sigh of relief

"The pendant you got from the box is called a nightmare pendant, which gives the person holding it a nightmare."

Hongjoong started

"So you probably saw your worst nightmare in your nightmare just now."

Seonghwa finished

"... How did you guys know I got a pendant?"

I asked looking around the room with curiosity

"Hongjoong told us. He could sense something bad in here and later found out you had a nightmare pendant. And while you were unconscious we took a closer look at the mysterious box and found out it was sent by our enemy."

I gasped

Sent by the enemy?!

How did they even get in here?