3. Oh No...

"Can I live here with you?"

I shot my head at him and stared at him with slightly wide eyes as my jaw completely dropped.

"What?!"

"You would really think I would let a random bat that just turned into a boy who I have never seen before, just confirmed that he's a vampire, stay here??"

I yelled as I stood up from my seat, looking at the boy with disbelief.

"I know this is hard to believe but I really need a place to stay..."

Jongho said and also stood up infront of me.

"damn right this is hard to believe! I don't even believe you're a real vampire! Who knows, mabye your playing tricks on me and that your really a pervert trying to rape me!"

I said looking at him with anger in my eyes.

I can't believe this, is this guy serious?!

"okay for one, I was not lying before when I said I was a vampire"

The boy said and opened his mouth wide.

...

He has fangs!!!!

"W-who knows! Mabye they are fake fangs!"

I mentally slapped myself for stuttering

"and second, I am not some pervert trying to rape you. I'm serious about this"

Jongho had now worn a serious expression on his face while staring at me blankly and coldly.

I felt a shiver run down my spine seeing him like this.

He looks scary right now and if looks could kill, I would have already died right there.

He was not angry.. He doesn't look angry, in fact he was perfectly calm but had a cold expression.

I don't know what to say.. I just met this Jongho guy like 7 minutes ago and bearly know him except his name. I definitely know his name. But... Can I trust him? Or should I?

I stood there in deep thoughts but got interrupted by Jongho gently grabbing my hand and moving it to his lips as he opened my hand and planted a soft kiss on my plam. It was my right hand by the way.

I felt sudden sparks flying everywhere in my veins as my heart started beating rapidly and I started heating up.

Jongho leaned in and opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"Fuck.."

Jongho cursed under his breath and let my hand go while taking a few steps back

He then disappeared into thin air leaving a trail of black smoke behind.

Where did he go? And how did he dissappear just like that?

I was left there dumbfounded but snapped out of it once the doorbell rung once again.

I ran to the door and opened it.

Once I opened the door I got greeted by a big bear hug.

"Thank god! Why did you take so long to open the door?! I thought something bad happened so I was just about to kick the door down"

There were 3 guys in total at the door. And one of them bear hugging me.

"Let her go San, she can't breathe"

San let me go and smiled widely while walking in

"Seonghwa, Yunho and San what are you guys doing here?"

I said as I smiled widely and moved out of the way for them to enter.

"Don't tell me we can't visit our best friend?"

Yunho said while pouting as I closed the door after they had entered.

Yunho walked to the living room and sat on the couch beside San as they both started watching the show that was playing on the TV.

"Sorry for barging in like this so early in the morning y/n"

Seonghwa said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Nahhh, it's OK. Besides you guys are always welcome"

I said as me and Seonghwa walked to the living room.

"Thanks y/n!"

San yelled and smiled as Yunho gave me a thumbs-up and smiled afterwards.

"Would you guys like anything?"

I said as I looked at all of them

"No, we just came to hang out"

Seonghwa said as he walked towards the couch and sat down with San and Yunho.

The couch i had could fit 5 people on it. Just so u know

But suddenly I noticed San looking uneasy all of a sudden, he looked around everywhere which he had never done before when he was here.

"Ok, I am definitely not wrong"

San said and stood up now eyeing every corner carefully and taking his time to inspect everything.

"You guys felt it too?"

Seonghwa said and stood up as he also started eyeing everything and everywhere looking uneasy like San.

"This is weird..."

Yunho said and stood up while walking around and eyeing things closely.

Okay they all look so uneasy and bothered

"What's wrong guys?"

I said as I walked towards them only to get no response as the boys continued eyeing the whole living room.

"Was someone here before us?"

Seonghwa said and finally looked at me while frowning.

I gulped, how am I supposed to tell them I took in a shape-shifting vampire named Choi Jongho?

"No"

I simply replied and tried my very best not to sound like I was lying.

The boys looked at each other and San began walking towards me. Why do I suddenly feel scared?

He grabbed my right hand (the hand that jongho had kissed) and turned it so he could see my palm. But luckily there was nothing.

"Don't lie, I know exactly when your lying, someone was definitely here. I can smell his scent and I can definitely tell he laid his lips on your palm here"

San said and pointed at my plam while looking at me with suspension written all over his face.

My heartbeat started increasing in my chest as I started sweating.

I pulled my hand back and let it drop on to my side.

"What do you mean you can smell? I can't smell anything"

I said as I sniffed the air trying to find any unusual scent but failed. There is like nothing in the air except air, how the hell could they smell something?

The boys looked at each other and looked back at me again.

"Who-"

San couldn't finish his sentence as he got cut off by someone....

"I'm right here, don't scare her"

Jongho???