18. Reunite

I am touched😭Because of you guys my story got 1st place in the category 'ateezxatiny' and 3rd in 'ateezjongho'

I am touched😭
Because of you guys my story got 1st place in the category 'ateezxatiny' and 3rd in 'ateezjongho'.
Thank you guys so much for your support and love for this ff❤️❤️
Thank ya'll so much for 2.000+ reads and 200+ votes. You guys are seriously the best🌹❤️❤️
I have never felt this much love before in my whole life.

I sighed at Seonghwas response and closed my phone laying it down beside me.

"Is something wrong?"

Wooyoung asked as I looked up at him and nodded.

"My friends are just worried about me"

I simply answered

"Oh. I'll give you our address if you want your friends to come here"

Wooyoung said smiling really warmly.

"That would be nice. They were really worried about me."

I opened my phone and went to Seonghwas messages and then gave my phone to Wooyoung.

He took it and started typing. After he was done, he gave me my phone back.

"Thank you"

I said as I closed my phone after sending the address and smiling at him.

Wooyoung opened his mouth to say something but out came a laugh after he heard my stomach growl very loud.

I held my stomach all embarrassed as I tried to stop a laughing Wooyoung.

"Haha, it has been 3 days since you've eaten anything so you might be hungry"

He said

"Yeah no shit sherlock"

I whispered to myself hoping Wooyoung didn't hear me.

He stood up and took my hand in his as he helped me stand up.

My legs were so weak that when I tried standing, my legs trembled and I feel back down on the bed.

Now that I think about it. My body hurts like hell. I only hit my head, why does my body hurt? Oh wait... I've been out for 3 days and haven't eaten nor drunk anything... Yeah I'm stupid.

Wooyoung sat me back down on the bed and ran out the door yelling "I'll be right back!"

A few minutes after I heard footsteps approach the room and in came Wooyoung and Yeosang with a bowl each.

They laid both the bowls down on the night stand beside the bed and sat down on the foot of the bed.

I looked over at the two bowls in front of me, on the night stand. One was light pink with golden feather designs on it and the other was dark green with the same design on it as the pink one.

In the pink one, there was noodles and in the green one, there was soup with small pieces of vegetables in it.

I reached out for the green bowl with soup in it only to be stopped half way by a gentle hand on my wrist.

"Don't, you are still weak and won't be able to hold it"

Yeosang said and walked in front og me, grabbing the pink bowl with noodles in it and crouching down to meet my level.

He took out a pair of beautiful wooden chopsticks with pink flowers on the handle.

He took the food into the chopsticks and held it in front of me. Giving me the 'Eat it' look on his face.

I pouted. I wanted to try the soup first..

I opened my mouth and he put the noodles in and I began to chew on the food.

Wow.. My eyes went wide.

This is so good! I have never tasted something so delicious before in my whole life!

"This is so delicious!"

I said as Yeosang continued feeding me with a small visible smile on his face.

"Yeosang makes the best noodles, they are to die for!"

Wooyoung yelled making me close my eyes instead of my ears. How can a person to so loud?

"Stop yelling you idiot! We are right here you don't need to yell"

Yeosang whispered turning to Wooyoung and glaring at him.

"sorry"

Wooyoung covered his mouth with both his hands.

Yeosang looked back at me and continued feeding me.

-------------

A few hours after, I was done eating. Yeosang and Wooyoung were with me the whole time asking if I was comfortable. These guys sure do care alot.

Ding dong~

"I'll go get it!"

Wooyoung jumped up and ran to the door with full speed.

Then footsteps could be heard running here.

"MY BABY!!!!"

Seonghwa ran into the room pushing Yeosang a side and hugging me really tightly.

"When did you start calling me 'baby'?"

I said as I was suffocating from this tight hug Seonghwa had given.

He finally let go and the others (minus Jongho) ran to me and hugged me even tighter.

All.Of.Them

Did you know I was gonna die of suffocation?!?!

A few seconds pass and I was finally free from the deadly hug.

Sweet. But deadly.

I looked at the door and saw Jongho with worrisome written all over his face.

He ran to me and hugged me gently but tightly, like I was gonna dissappear.

The hug made my heart ache because of all the love and worry I could feel off of Jongho.

He pulled away and put both his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Thank the Lord.. You're safe"

He gently whispered into my ear while showering my face with kisses full of love.

"O.O... This is quite the scene..."

Hongjoong cleared his throat and turned to both Yeosang and Wooyoung bowing at them.

"We thank you for looking after our dear y/n"

He said and looked deep into their eyes.

They were having an intense staring contest. Until Wooyoung smiled and said:

"It's so good to see you guys again!"

Wooyoung jumped and hugged Hongjoong as Yeosang went and hugged Seonghwa.

The boys hugged each other as I felt the feeling of a family reunite.

They were finally together

"I'll tell you everything. From the start to finish"

Jongho whispered.