17. Silver Haired And Silver-Purple Haired

"Who is the girl in the picture frame on your desk?"

There.. I finally said it. This question was gonna burst out of me anyway.

Jongho looked away from my eyes and looked at the beautiful view of the city.

It was quiet. I knew it. He isn't answering me.

So he loves her heh?

"Say something. Who is she?"

I asked expecting to get an answer. But got nothing but silence instead.

My eyes began to water at the thought if him leaving me for another girl.

I held my tears back and looked at Jongho coldly.

"You like her don't you?"

Finally Jongho looked at me and we made eye contact.

He just sat there staring into my eyes trying to find a way into my soul.

I looked away from him and that's when the ride stopped and I got off.

Jongho followed shortly after me as we walked pass many rides and food stands.

I stopped walking which led Jongho to stop too. I turned around to face him.

"Who is she?"

This is the last time I'll ask Choi Jongho.. I hope to get an answer from you.

Silence...

Very well.

I speed walked away from him as tears began to fall from my eyes.

The person I love doesn't ofcorse love me back. Who would even love me anyway.

Was the vision correct the whole time? Are they gonna use me and betray me?

Why isn't he telling me who she is?

I ran down a small packed ally until I accidentally ran into someone and fell down, hitting my head on something sharp. And then I blacked-out.

I opened my eyes to find myself in an unknown bedroom.

I sat up but groaned once I felt stinging pain in my head.

I tried to sit up again and that's where I heard something or someone say.

"Don't, you're just gonna make the wound more worse"

I turned my head to that direction and saw a cute boy around my age I think? With silver-purple hair.

He was standing close to the door and leaning on the door frame with crossed arms.

Even tho he was cute, he was staring at me coldly. I feel chills run down my spine.

"Don't move yourself too much. The wound will get worse"

I reached my head with my hand and laid it there for a few seconds.

"I healed your wound so you should be okay now"

He said and walked to me, sitting at the foot of the bed.

He was about to say something until someone came into the room, yelling very loud.

"SHE'S AWAKE AHHHHHH!"

It was another boy around my age but this one had silver hair.

He ran to me and sat down beside the silver-purple haired as they both stared at me.

Wait... The silver-purple haired guy said he healed my wounds. How?!

"What happened and where am I?"

I finally asked after a few seconds of intense silence and them staring at me.

"My dumb friend here accidentally ran into you at the theme park and you hit your head so we took you home and treated your wounds while you were out for 3 whole days."

He said while giving a light slap to the silver haired on his head.

I nodded my head.

"I'm Jung Wooyoung!"

The silver haired cheerfully said. Funny, he reminds me of San and Yunho cause of their never ending energy.

"I'm y/n. Thank you both for taking care of me"

I smiled at them as they look at each other and then back at me.

"I'm Kang Yeosang btw"

The Silver-Purple haired said before standing up and walking out the door.

"Sorry about him. He's always cold towards new people. But he'll eventually warm up!"

Wooyoung said and smiled at me very brightly. This boy sure has alot of energy.

I laughed at the thought of him, San and Yunho becoming friends and yelling/running around the house as our motherly Seonghwa scolds them. Hah!

"Thank you guys again for taking care of me while I was out and have you guys seen my phone?"

I asked looking around the unknown bedroom for my phone.

"Here's your phone and it was an honour to take care of you."

The boy grinned.

He gave me my phone and I instantly opened it to see if there was any messages from the boys, and I was right.

Seonghwa:
Y/N? Where are you? +more
Received 3 days ago.

30 miss calls from the boys and 103 messages.

I widen my eyes and my jaw dropped.

They were that worried about me?

I instantly opened the messages and started messaging Seonghwa.

Y/N:
Hey Seonghwa, I'm okay.

Seonghwa:
THANK THE FUCKING LORD!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!!

Y/N:
Seonghwa, like I said. I'm okay. I accidently ran into this guy and passed out so they took me to their house and treated my wounds and I just woke up.

Seonghwa:
You must have been so scared! Don't worry, we'll be there to get you home.

Seonghwa:
Wait... They??
I thought you said it was a guy and only a guy.

Y/N:
He and his friend.

Seonghwa:
😱😱😱
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!!!! I'M GONNA KICK THEIR ASS TO THE MOON IF THEY EVEN TRIED TO LAY A HAND ON YOU!!!!😡😡

Y/N:
Calm down Seonghwa😂
Like I said, they took care of me these past 3 days and they didn't do anything to me okay?

Seonghwa:
What's their names?

Y/N:
One with silver hair named Wooyoung and the other with silver-purple hair named Yeosang.

Seonghwa:
Wait... Jung Wooyoung and Kang Yeosang?!!!

Y/N:
HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW BRUH!!! STALKER!!!

Seonghwa:
I'm not a stalker for your information. And ANSWER ME! ARE THEY CALLED JUNG WOOYOUNG AND KANG YEOSANG?!!!!

Y/N:
You are so annoying but yea

Seonghwa:
😱😱
OH WE ARE SO ON OUR WAY!

Y/N:
Weirdo😐

Seonghwa:
Wow mean😭